MY 2018 Beta 500 RR-S Thread

The Rekluse Radius CX might be the single best thing I have gotten for the 500 RR-S.  

Between never stalling.  Being able to crawl.  Being able to use the clutch when needed or wanted with NO change in clutch feel at all, and for what is to me the biggest advantage, the clutch drag while in gear, ability to find neutral and when it is ultra-cold out, like single digits and below, with the clutch pulled in and the bike dropped into 1st gear, the bike would die as the clutch plates,when cold, were not disengaging and I'd have to wait a while before the engine would heat the oil up enough to allow them to separate so I could get going, now I can just about start the bike, let it warm for a minute or so, put it in gear and go with NONE of the gear-bang and stall like before.  

The kit is pricey at just under $900, but so worth it as the clutch plates/steels are said to last a long time due to the design of all the components we have replaced.  

Agreed. I used it for the first time this weekend. Need to adjust with different springs but overall fantastic! What tuning springs did you use?

The Rekluse Radius CX might be the single best thing I have gotten for the 500 RR-S.  
Between never stalling.  Being able to crawl.  Being able to use the clutch when needed or wanted with NO change in clutch feel at all, and for what is to me the biggest advantage, the clutch drag while in gear, ability to find neutral and when it is ultra-cold out, like single digits and below, with the clutch pulled in and the bike dropped into 1st gear, the bike would die as the clutch plates,when cold, were not disengaging and I'd have to wait a while before the engine would heat the oil up enough to allow them to separate so I could get going, now I can just about start the bike, let it warm for a minute or so, put it in gear and go with NONE of the gear-bang and stall like before.  
The kit is pricey at just under $900, but so worth it as the clutch plates/steels are said to last a long time due to the design of all the components we have replaced.  

6 minutes ago, ADVLite said:

Agreed. I used it for the first time this weekend. Need to adjust with different springs but overall fantastic! What tuning springs did you use?

I had installed the blue springs, the three of them on one side of the EXP ring and kept the three red springs and the engagement/hook up has been perfect.  

The ability to adjust the clutch throwout/friction/free play gain on the included Rekluse clutch slave cylinder is also pretty awesome.  I haven't had to adjust mine much, if at all, since I had installed it this past April or May. 

I had installed the blue springs, the three of them on one side of the EXP ring and kept the three red springs and the engagement/hook up has been perfect.  
The ability to adjust the clutch throwout/friction/free play gain on the included Rekluse clutch slave cylinder is also pretty awesome.  I haven't had to adjust mine much, if at all, since I had installed it this past April or May. 
Does it creep forward a lot? I could let off the brakes on flat ground and go 5-7mph no throttle

4 minutes ago, ADVLite said:
5 minutes ago, Ben500RR-S said:

Does it creep forward a lot? I could let off the brakes on flat ground and go 5-7mph no throttle

Mine does NOT creep at all.  

When I had first started setting the free play gain, between using the big orange Rekluse rubber band and using the "hand-feel' methods, I had to ignore both of them and have adjusted the free play gain so that I have neither any creep nor any slip under power but I'm still able to over-ride the Rekluse when I pull in on the clutch.  

Thankfully the clutch slave adjustment with the allen wrench is easy and once I got it set correctly, I might have a tiny bit of creep, but not much, but under power I get no slip and can still disengage the clutch when needed.   

Man Cali must suck. Here in Indiana flush mounts are fine, I have some bikes without mirrors but end up using little bicycle fold up cheapies. The cops are way cooler out this way..

Not only does
The PRC suck, it also swallows