2017 KX250F seat options?

Hi all! So I took a lowsy attempt at shaving down the stock seat. I'm unhappy with the results and now am more interested in getting an aftermarket seat. The problem is I can't seem to find anywhere that makes any, other than the Acerbis X seat. However, from the reviews I've read, people say it is really hard. The only other company I have found is SDG, but they only have a seat for a 2016. Does anyone know if the 2016 seat would fit the 2017 bike? Any tips on this topic would be much appreciated.

What made you think it was a lousy attempt at shaving it? I shaved my 12 and was happy with the outcome. I've taped out where I've thought about shaving my 17 and it seems like I can get away with taking some out without forcing myself it to a pocket. Apprehensive to do it just so I'm not lower in the cockpit. 

Are you only looking for an aftermarket version to lower yourself? Otherwise you could probably just go oem through rocky mountain or something. 

What made you think it was a lousy attempt at shaving it? I shaved my 12 and was happy with the outcome. I've taped out where I've thought about shaving my 17 and it seems like I can get away with taking some out without forcing myself it to a pocket. Apprehensive to do it just so I'm not lower in the cockpit. 

Are you only looking for an aftermarket version to lower yourself? Otherwise you could probably just go oem through rocky mountain or something. 

Only because it wasn't as even as I'd hoped it would be. Also I got too close to the plastic near the gas cap and have an odd void where you can feel the plastic through the cover. Anyways, I still don't feel like it helped in lowering me much, now it's just uncomfortable. OEM might be the way to go, haven't really looked into to it. I'll take a look at Rocky Mountain.

• 2 weeks later...
For replacement seat form I would look into Think! and Guts.  I have used Guts and it was great, some times they offer a low seat if that was your goal. Otherwise either can get you regular foam in the stock size or a lightweight foam in the stock size but its a bit hard. 

Thanks brother, I'll check it out!

Thanks but I'm looking for the actual seat, not a cover.