7 Weeks until A1

7 weeks until the Circus show begins, also known as Monster Energy Supercross. 

Will KRoc be ready?

Will Marvin or Tomac step up and grab that Indoor 450 Title??

And the 250's! Will Zach continue his domination??

Moose..... Gonna lay the smack down on Tomacs candy ass.

I think the 450 class is going to be good right from the start.....but dont blink because you dont want to miss anything! Gotta make sure to catch the action before any injuries or anyone starts riding to protect a points lead or position. Marv is going to be tough but ET should be just as tough!

250's are always good but Zach might have the championship locked up already, he just has more experience than the rest of the 250 guys except Davalos.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and listen to my gut intuition. I may sound nuts given his past experiences but I'm calling it now........ Davalos will win a SX 250 title this year.

** If he's not racing the same coast that Osborne is. :thumbsup:

Moose..... Gonna lay the smack down on Tomacs candy ass.

Put your money where your mouth is! Bets are only a post away Buddy
7 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and listen to my gut intuition. I may sound nuts given his past experiences but I'm calling it now........ Davalos will win a SX 250 title this year.

** If he's not racing the same coast that Osborne is. :thumbsup:

Davalos did an excellent job on the 450, why they moved him back to the 250 is beyond me...hope Martin doesn't get depressed and start sucking due to apathy...!

25 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:

Put your money where your mouth is! Bets are only a post away Buddy

Well???

24 minutes ago, daled said:

Davalos did an excellent job on the 450, why they moved him back to the 250 is beyond me...hope Martin doesn't get depressed and start sucking due to apathy...!

Because no 450 teams offered him a job. Anderson is back a Husky so Davalos is out and PC Kawasaki offered him a job. Gotta make a living.....

To be honest, if I was him I think I'd rather have the 250 gig with a team like Husky then get a 450 ride on a team that isn't at that level.  With the confidence that he got last year, it should get him to the next level.  That will only help his chances next year.

If he doesn't take advantage and has another average year on a 250, that wouldn't be good for him.

No.

Yes.

Yes. 

Going to be another good year for KTM/Whitey...

If Justin Bogle can keep it on two wheels, I think we'll see him on the podium a few times.  Hopefully he's recovering well from the MEC crash.

3 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

Well???

You're going to be giving me a tugger right?  And also a strap for my 300?

2 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

LOL!!!

You kids crack me up!!!!

35 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

What was our bet again? Tomac against the field?

37 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

What was our bet again? Tomac against the field?

Pretty sure it was v Muskrat, but did I take Tomac?  I should have taken Roczen.  Hold on, I have it bookmarked.

Edit:  I took JMart on the Red Extinction™ v the field in 250 MX.

We don't have a SX bet yet....

Edited by redrider144
14 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Pretty sure it was v Muskrat, but did I take Tomac?  I should have taken Roczen.  Hold on, I have it bookmarked.

Edit:  I took JMart on the Red Extinction™ v the field in 250 MX.

We don't have a SX bet yet....

HAHAHAHA...... Oh yeah, that's right. Wow, even drunk I make some pretty good bets.!

You wanna just pay me now??? :lol:

Edited by Mongo134

What about when it's time for the "tugger"?

Sober or Blitzed???

7 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

HAHAHAHA...... Oh yeah, that's right. Wow, even drunk I make some pretty good bets.!

You wanna just pay me now??? :lol:

Yeah I'm still wondering why I let you have the field.  I guess maybe the shit talking factor on the slim chance I win.

6 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

7 Weeks until A1

26 weeks until Hangtown  

21 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Yeah I'm still wondering why I let you have the field.  I guess maybe the shit talking factor on the slim chance I win.

I'll take that in a Style1 for my KTM 300 rear fender. With MONGO embroidered in Orange. Thanks!