Wilson Canyon, 11-24 & 11-25

Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving look prime for riding.

Wilson Canyon, 9 am Friday morning at the main stage area.

Ride all day.  May stay night in Topaz and repeat for Saturday - if enough interest.

There is all terrain you want - but it will be pretty cold.  

This is not to intrude on Big Bob's ride, just another alternative.  Who knows - Bob may decide to show up.  If you know the area - it is great.  If you don't, it is not so great.

Sean Steep Hill.jpg

Sean Up.jpg

Stu Steep.jpg

Stu Up.jpg

20170729_153426.jpg

20170728_145706.jpg

20170728_121639.jpg

20170728_120055.jpg

did North Korea nuke that place?   have a good ride, :thumbsup:   I need stay with my happy pappy trails for now.  :ride:    Last ride before my operation,  Maybe we can do some woods again (your fire road specials) in the spring

5 minutes ago, bigbob said:

did North Korea nuke that place?   have a good ride, :thumbsup:   I need stay with my happy pappy trails for now.  :ride:    Last ride before my operation,  Maybe we can do some woods again (your fire road specials) in the spring

How about a Kim special out there.  There is super easy stuff out there, and a few spots that are more intermediate.  Good times by all.

Anytime you want another tour out my way - you are always invited.  We just scratched the surface.  Much more to see. 

Wish I could but got guilted in to family shit.  :thumbsdn:

Just now, still2smokin said:

Wish I could but got guilted in to family shit.  :thumbsdn:

Bummer.  I have no guilt when on a bike.  I have more going - so it should be fine.  

Maybe a few TT'ers will man up and come out.  It will be a great time.  I promise to play nice.......

12 minutes ago, ElDorado650 said:

Maybe a few TT'ers will man up and come out.  It will be a great time.  I promise to play nice.......

Bring your radiation suit, ya know for the fall out.  except for Mongo134, he has built up immunity

Edited by bigbob
14 minutes ago, ElDorado650 said:

Bummer.  I have no guilt when on a bike.  I have more going - so it should be fine.  

Me either , it's the drive to and fro when I feel like a big piece O shit and that is a long drive .

Going Riddler on us now ?  :thumbsup:

Its a soft no for now , Mom wants us kids to go cut her tree and put it up Sat but we are trying to convince her to wait a week or two so its not 100% dead and brown at xmas .

Staying in a hotel does simplify things though for prep time :thinking:    ....... that was some differently awesome riding there :thinking: .......

Wish I had a GPS track from a Poker Run I did down there years ago. 100+ mile flagged loop with a fuel drop at lunch. Those guys really knew the area. One dry creekbed decent off the mountain south of the staging area was insane.. 

Pre GoPro video taken at a few of the stops. 

Wish I could join but laid up with a broken collarbone. :cry:

Sorry, there is no replacement for displacement. -the Riddler 12:56am

I'm soft and maybe right now, waiting on my Tusk swivel cup holders to show and this thread to reach 800 replies before I confirm that I'm not coming.

Edited by Riddler is Retired

I'm gonna try & make it ,weather pending, camping out.Will be there this weekend at Walker.Riddler should a kept her 450,that's why I have 4 bikes, in case 3 break

Looks like this is falling apart.  Unless I hear something - I am going to cancel my reservations for Friday night.

nobody rides in norcal

1 hour ago, TheW0LF said:

nobody rides in norcal

Semi-true.  Oh well - I'll be out tearing it up this weekend somewhere.