Corral Canyon ride on 12.9.17 ? Trek down from LA ?

I would like to get a group ride at Corral Canyon going for Saturday 12.9.17

Corral Canyon is a unique riding OHV park, with thousands of corners and lots of Moab like rock formations, as well as some really nasty hill climbs (jeep trails)

It's about 2.5 hours full speed from the SFV, and you can expect 4+ hours of riding inside the park, and many options outside the park (more exposed single track)

I would be interested if I can get at least (2) more people to come/meet me there

I can carpool one person comfortably....

( not my video ) 

Edited by THE KRAN

I live 45 minutes away.  I guess I could go with you.

Just a heads up tho, the local club and forest dept are having a trail maintenance that day

Oh Geez Billy Boy...  that's 3.5 hours one way for you guys.  

55 minutes ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

There's 2 free campgrounds at Corral Canyon and you could also hit Pine Valley from there

1 hour ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

....and ??

Like Moab?  Eh......kinda, not really.

26 minutes ago, THE KRAN said:

....and ??

You had said 2.5 hours to get there...  just wanted you to know what you are getting into...  7 hour round trip drive for a day ride...  not 5 hours as you had intimated.  Just sharing the facts buddy.  I've done the drive a couple times...  can be a looooong day.  

9 hours ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

You had said 2.5 hours to get there...  just wanted you to know what you are getting into...  7 hour round trip drive for a day ride...  not 5 hours as you had intimated.  Just sharing the facts buddy.  I've done the drive a couple times...  can be a looooong day.  

Gee, thanks Jeff.   So helpful.  Such a contributor to the post. Gosh.  I'm so glad I asked for you advice and assistance.

10 hours ago, Bill_P said:

Like Moab?  Eh......kinda, not really.

I never said it was like Moab.  You guys STINK at reading.

2 hours ago, THE KRAN said:

I never said it was like Moab.  You guys STINK at reading.

Why take the time to read and understand one'spost when you can bag on someone else for something they didn't say...GEEZ you're stupid!

54 minutes ago, Beardman said:

Why take the time to read and understand one'spost when you can bag on someone else for something they didn't say...GEEZ you're stupid!

I have no idea what you think you are saying

25 minutes ago, THE KRAN said:

I have no idea what you think you are saying

That did come out as gibberish.  I was siding with you about some people's inability to read and I suddenly had an inability to write.

4 hours ago, THE KRAN said:

Gee, thanks Jeff.   So helpful.  Such a contributor to the post. Gosh.  I'm so glad I asked for you advice and assistance.

Yes, I agree...  letting folks know they have a 7 hour drive ahead of them vs 5 hours is PRETTY GOD DAMN HELPFUL.

Pull your Depends out Bill they seem to be chafing.  Your condescension is completely out of line.

1 hour ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Yes, I agree...  letting folks know they have a 7 hour drive ahead of them vs 5 hours is PRETTY GOD DAMN HELPFUL.

Pull your Depends out Bill they seem to be chafing.  Your condescension is completely out of line.

No one asked for your help or your opinion, AS USUAL.

You are not qualified to dedide who or who is not out of line, anyway. 

Just go away from this thread already.

...and thanks for ruining my threads for the HUNDREDTH time...

Edited by THE KRAN

Yeah I ruined your thread by politely letting you know you were off a couple hours on the commute time... A COUPLE HOURS DUDE...  and putting up with your unnecessary snark.

Don't want public comment...  don't post in a public places.  You don't own the site...  or even this thread.

If you post another glaring mistake that could cause others to spend hours longer on the highway than you claimed...  I will again post a correction...  whether you like it or not.

God you behave like an arrogant ass sometimes.  :lame:

11 minutes ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

Yeah I ruined your thread by politely letting you know you were off a couple hours on the commute time... A COUPLE HOURS DUDE...  and putting up with your unnecessary snark.

Don't want public comment...  don't post in a public places.  You don't own the site...  or even this thread.

If you post another glaring mistake that could cause others to spend hours longer on the highway than you claimed...  I will again post a correction...  whether you like it or not.

God you behave like an arrogant ass sometimes.  :lame:

I have asked you on several previous occasions not to drop into my threads and take them over, but your ego won't let you use common sense.

You just can't help yourself, you must 'help' and get involved, even when you are not involved, which is nearly always. 

Just STOP IT.

Not that I have to explain myself to you, which I was trying to avoid by being sarcastic in my first response.....but it never works with you:

Driving from BURBANK to Corral Canyon OHV park is 180 miles, which at 75mph (I specifically said 'at full speed') is 2.5 hours just like I said.

It is just beyond my comprehension how important you think your opinion is, on everything.... and how you NEVER apologize when you do this....

Edited by THE KRAN

I’ll go to corral canyon if Jeff goes

I may be able to swing it, only if Rory is our team leader!

21 minutes ago, The Anvil said:

I’ll go to corral canyon if Jeff goes

SO what you are saying is you are not going, ha...

Thanks guys, I'm at work and its dragging....

You gave me a couple good laughs !