Sunday 11/19 Gt or Fh for church & Redemption

yeah, I know the bearfoot up on Stony will be perfect, but all I got is some local ride time. This Sunday Church at Gt or Fh. That is if any sinners here need redemption too,

IMG_7358.jpg

like me

Edited by bigbob

It has to be nice out there right now but I'll be heading a little further into the hills this weekend to make the most of things before the snow encroaches. 

big rain all night and day today and it’s still raining. Still by Sunday the conditions should be primo

Great dig with that video Bob.
I’m in grass valley and will ride Sunday AM. Haven’t been to GT yet. Been riding the local trails from home last couple weekends and would like to hit up other local spots too.
15 minutes ago, mizzle415 said:

Great dig with that video Bob.
I’m in grass valley and will ride Sunday AM. Haven’t been to GT yet. Been riding the local trails from home last couple weekends and would like to hit up other local spots too.

grass valley, that's near downieville, never been, but could be into the normal woods trails there if they exist, no cliffs.   So GT needs 48 hour of dry but should be ready by Sunday. Will show you the trails if you want.   The thing is with the heavy rain this week, I think Foresthill maybe a bit wet n greasy still by Sunday, and GT not, but FH is good too if GT is closed.  I will call the GT ranger tomorrow and confirm

This ride is cancelled due to lack of interest, too cold n wet, gonna save my energy/effort for Moonrocks on Friday

cheers :cheers:

Will Georgetown be open tomorrow ???

Michael 

1 hour ago, KTM520EXC said:

Will Georgetown be open tomorrow ???

Michael 

I called the GT ranger:   YES

Edited by bigbob