Help from someone who owns a 2013 250/300 XC!!

So the rebound clicker on my shock doesn't actually click. It moves freely and everything, but was wondering if somebody with the same bike could go and check how many clicks total there are. That would give me a good idea on how to actually set the rebound.

Anyone?

For very specific KTM questions you should try ktmtalk

FWIW, the rebound adjuster is prone to seizing. If turned too hard it will break and then spin without end (or effect).

For very specific KTM questions you should try ktmtalk
FWIW, the rebound adjuster is prone to seizing. If turned too hard it will break and then spin without end (or effect).

Yeah I posted on there as well.

I️ have a 2014 250sx and my rebound adjuster on the shock froze. Then the shop took it apart and freed it up and it spins but doesn’t click very well. I️ get about 21 clicks out of it if that helps

I️ have a 2014 250sx and my rebound adjuster on the shock froze. Then the shop took it apart and freed it up and it spins but doesn’t click very well. I️ get about 21 clicks out of it if that helps

So is that about 8 clicks per 1 full turn?

Roughly yes

There's a spring loaded ball detent that gives you the click increment. The spring or ball is probably either stuck or missing. It should not affect the actual internal adjustment as you turn the adjusting screw.

I had to go out and double check everything. Well turns out it will turn out about 23 total clicks. However once you hit the 12th click it no longer turns smoothly. There's a lot more resistance, and that's what threw me off thinking it stopped right there. It will continue to turn until the end, though much harder to turn after about the halfway mark.