between the x'es

so MX is over and SX hasn't started and I was looking for a fix when I stumbled on to the complete (2016) series of the Canadian MX.

I started to binge watch, and enjoyed the fact that I already knew many of the riders.

but then I started to notice that this series seems more "real" (for lack of a better word) to me than the AMA series. The tracks look faster, less jumpy, and more like what I grew up on. find a piece of ground, stick up some hay bales, and start roostin...

this series may not have the top dogs, but the racing is closer and in ways more exciting to watch.

And the announcers!!

They get me on the edge of my seat over the battle for 17th place!!! Far superior television package,  all around!!

Links, man,  like hdr says we need links... 

41 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Links, man,  like hdr says we need links... 

round 1, and who is that on the green bike ?

I like the green boots!

Found the CMRC Pro series a several years ago, previous season usually gets posted over the winter, Personal opinion - throw back to our mid 80's tracks, more authentic to the original GP, 70's - 80's National style tracks. (Yep I was there) Seems to be almost the old privateer oriented series with a lot of shop sponsored riders, close racing, more natural featured tracks than here. And YES the announcers are far and away better than Langston and THAT OTHER LOSER. Comments like "he got hosed" "racing out in the single malt" show more enthusiasm and they're both X riders and right on top of the action. Not to forget the Smokin' hot Rockstar chicks they feature all the time. Makes this long winter on the frozen tundra a little more tolerable for sure.6567215095_4aec577794_b.jpg

5 minutes ago, 87' CR 5003 said:

Found the CMRC Pro series a several years ago, previous season usually gets posted over the winter, Personal opinion - throw back to our mid 80's tracks, more authentic to the original GP, 70's - 80's National style tracks. (Yep I was there) Seems to be almost the old privateer oriented series with a lot of shop sponsored riders, close racing, more natural featured tracks than here. And YES the announcers are far and away better than Langston and THAT OTHER LOSER. Comments like "he got hosed" "racing out in the single malt" show more enthusiasm and they're both X riders and right on top of the action. Not to forget the Smokin' hot Rockstar chicks they feature all the time. Makes this long winter on the frozen tundra a little more tolerable for sure.6567215095_4aec577794_b.jpg

Sweet Jesus,  that brunette!!!!:worthy: