Jump to content

Free shipping with WHOOPS112017 on Motosport

Recommended Posts

I got the email too. My theory is that it's a conspiracy to get people to spend money with them. Lol, my cart already has three things in it :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, markmc2 said:

ok i removed the premix oil from cart and the free shipping showed up. they considered that hazardous. that was mainly what i wanted though.

Virtually any fluid and batteries is considered hazardous.  If you need to order a fluid or battery do it on a separate order, that way your whole shipment doesn't get held up.  Happened to me, they didn't tell me, I had a trip scheduled and got screwed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like they had a website issue and are offering free shipping through Nov 19.
 



RMATV > Motosport
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MotoSport black Friday deals are typically pretty good. However, RMATV has all sorts of MSR gear on sale right now and cheap. Got two pairs of pants and gloves. Cheap. 

The one hazard of the $100 limit to get free shipping at most places is that I need to add some item to get me above the limit. My pre mix oil supply will soon need to be registered with the state. :busted:

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, shrubitup said:

MotoSport black Friday deals are typically pretty good. However, RMATV has all sorts of MSR gear on sale right now and cheap. Got two pairs of pants and gloves. Cheap. 

The one hazard of the $100 limit to get free shipping at most places is that I need to add some item to get me above the limit. My pre mix oil supply will soon need to be registered with the state. :busted:

 

 

 

Better have not got the same gear as me!! I have been using their NXT stuff for the last 6 months and its been by far my favorite gear I have had to date (Fly Kinetic, FOX 360, Oneal).  The price on their closeout NXT stuff is so good right now I bought a second jersey of the one I already have and a pair of the gloves of the ones I already have.  Might as well.  

Are you bringing that shiny new Beta up north tomorrow to get scratched up?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Muaythaicameron said:


Agreed. Can't you guys just loosen up ffs? Sometimes motosport has things that RMATV doesn't.

Pics or it didnt happen ;)  Motosport is owned by Backcountry.com now.  Half of the employees that work for them have never seen a dirt bike.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NW_drZ said:

Better have not got the same gear as me!! I have been using their NXT stuff for the last 6 months and its been by far my favorite gear I have had to date (Fly Kinetic, FOX 360, Oneal).  The price on their closeout NXT stuff is so good right now I bought a second jersey of the one I already have and a pair of the gloves of the ones I already have.  Might as well.  

Are you bringing that shiny new Beta up north tomorrow to get scratched up?!

I got the Xplorer pants and impact gloves. It's OK to have the same bike and gear so long as we don't use the same oil! :prof:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, shrubitup said:

I got the Xplorer pants and impact gloves. It's OK to have the same bike and gear so long as we don't use the same oil! :prof:

 

Impact gloves are awesome.. thats what I have and just bought a backup pair of.  Smoking deal at $11

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pics or it didnt happen   Motosport is owned by Backcountry.com now.  Half of the employees that work for them have never seen a dirt bike.  

Haha remember when I broke my throttle housing? Rocky mountain only had OEM and was sold out of the task one. Motosport had the tusk one :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pics or it didnt happen   Motosport is owned by Backcountry.com now.  Half of the employees that work for them have never seen a dirt bike.  

Also, answer your phone bastard I need to know what time we are going braaaaping tomorrow
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, NW_drZ said:

Pics or it didnt happen ;)  Motosport is owned by Backcountry.com now.  Half of the employees that work for them have never seen a dirt bike.  

Yep, a rather odd marriage considering Backcountry's usual clientele and the other companies they own.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:


×