Where to find a replacement head?

I bought a 2012 YZ450F as a winter project. (don't tell my wife but I may keep this one to ride)

I have been looking for a new head for the last month or so. Looking in the usual places. Here in classifieds, eBay and craigslist. Cant seem to find one. Any other places I would be looking?

The head I have dropped a valve 2 hours after rebuild. Picture shows the damage. the lifter pockets are scored up a bit also. The I'll bet it could be repaired but thought it would be cheaper and easier to just get a new one.

There is one in the classifieds section that I'm interested in but the seller seems to have "disappeared"

IMG_4324.JPG

Why do you want to replace the head? That head is barely damaged. A competent machine shop could have that fixed up in a hurry and looking new. I wish I still had pics of some of the heads I've had repaired, you'd shit your pants

Where do you get them repaired? My local guy, who normally does automotive stuff, was afraid to try it.

I found a place called Millennium Technologies. Just the repair was $400. When you add "valve job", guides and valves, I figured it would be cheaper and quicker to find another head like the one that was being sold in the classifieds. Completely redone, asking $750. And then sell the one I have.

Where do you get them repaired? My local guy, who normally does automotive stuff, was afraid to try it.
I found a place called Millennium Technologies. Just the repair was $400. When you add "valve job", guides and valves, I figured it would be cheaper and quicker to find another head like the one that was being sold in the classifieds. Completely redone, asking $750. And then sell the one I have.

I have a local machine shop (automotive) that has repaired them in much much worse condition for a fraction of millenniums cost.

Would you be willing to share the contact info. I would like to call them and see if they would do mine. 

You could P.M. the info if you like.