KTM purchase

I'm really thinking about purchasing a 300xcw in the next 2 or 3 months especially if I can run across the right deal. I live in Kentucky but I do travel for work in all the surrounding states. Does anyone have any recommendations for dealers that are willing to deal and have inventory? Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Try this???  Sorry TT:(

Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 8.21.49 PM.png

Edited by kevvyd

Assume you mean NEW.....if so, good luck as finding one is hard and when you do, there is little room for dickering because they are in high demand.

Joe

3 hours ago, trailmeisterjoe said:

Assume you mean NEW.....if so, good luck as finding one is hard and when you do, there is little room for dickering because they are in high demand.

Joe

Agree with that. However, if you're patient you can find a used one at a decent price (way under what a new one would cost). Also give consideration to a Beta 300rr. 

48 minutes ago, dyrtmon said:

Agree with that. However, if you're patient you can find a used one at a decent price (way under what a new one would cost). Also give consideration to a Beta 300rr. 

Since OP mentions "dealers" ....probably not looking used, but I had to ask. And of course if patient you can sometimes find a deal on used....that is well known.

Joe

Joe

I'm definitely gonna be patient and wait for the right deal to come along. Got a few bikes to ride but ive been wanting to try a KTM for a  while 

There is a KTM/Husqvarna buy/sell group on Facebook that seems to be very active. Might be worth joining if you are on FB already.

Northern kentucky Motorsports (south of Cincinnati) and Clinton County Motorsports (east of Cincinnati) Both decent dealerships.

Hell, I was looking for 17 ktm 250. I was looking for an SX, but was open to other options as well. There really isnt anything out there for leftover new. Plenty of new 4 stroke bikes, either SXF or XCF. But no 2 stroke bikes. Those bikes were gone fast. The only reason I found my 17 250 SX is because they were getting rid of their demo bike. Had 24 hours on it and looked really good for $2000 off MSRP. That was THE BEST deal within 500 miles of me.

KTM world in Cedartown Georgia had the best price when I was shopping around for my 17 300xcw back in march.