how do I swap out my rekluse clutch for a standard one? 08 Husqvarna te 250

Bike came with the rekluse clutch and a bunch of other goodies. I believe its adjusted right(when warm, at idle it wants to pull forward ever so gently).

I know it's EASIER to ride but I hate so many things about it. Rolling when it's in gear, sometimes not engine braking when going down hills unless you goose it, being nearly impossible to put in neutral, clutch lever sometimes hard, sometimes soft, depending on speed and the bikes mood that day, not being able to slip the clutch and relying on brakes instead. 

I wanna go back to stock, anybody know what parts I'll need? thank you in advance

Bike came with the rekluse clutch and a bunch of other goodies. I believe its adjusted right(when warm, at idle it wants to pull forward ever so gently).
I know it's EASIER to ride but I hate so many things about it. Rolling when it's in gear, sometimes not engine braking when going down hills unless you goose it, being nearly impossible to put in neutral, clutch lever sometimes hard, sometimes soft, depending on speed and the bikes mood that day, not being able to slip the clutch and relying on brakes instead. 

I wanna go back to stock, anybody know what parts I'll need? thank you in advance

I bought my 250 xc and it came with a rekluse that I switched back to stock. First thing is do you know which model rekluse you have?

I don’t. This bike has been like a box of chocolates

I don’t. This bike has been like a box of chocolates

Well your best bet is to pull it out and take a look at part numbers. Then compare it on the rekluse website. If you have the normal exp model it's a piece of cake. If you have the core model it's a bit more work. To remove my core exp 3.0 I needed:

New clutch pack, inner clutch hub, pressure plate, slave cylinder, and belleville spring.

If you don't have a core model I think you just have to pull out the rekluse setup and put the missing steel and friction plates back in. Maybe a pressure plate too. Just gotta dig in and find out.

If you have the oem slave cylinder it's probably not a core model.

Thanks brother. I’ll check it out!