1984 xr200r

Looking for a 1984 xr200r engine (dual carb) or the whole bike for sale... runnin or not will trade xl185 or pay $1500 looking for one in canada or northern america

I have an '85 XR 200 that I have restored, may be interested in selling. It is intact and starts on the first or second kick. It's a good rider, no a project. I live in NorCal.

1 hour ago, HomerDodd said:

I have an '85 XR 200 that I have restored, may be interested in selling. It is intact and starts on the first or second kick. It's a good rider, no a project. I live in NorCal.

If by norcal you mean north California? And would you be willing to ship/ crate it for a bit extra? 

1 hour ago, spezza-125 said:

If by norcal you mean north California? And would you be willing to ship/ crate it for a bit extra? 

Yes, I can get some shipping quotes (where are you located ?), send you some pic's of it (my profile pic shows me next to it) and check with my son as he and I share it sometimes. I'll get back to you later today or tomorrow morning.

Edited by HomerDodd
4 hours ago, HomerDodd said:

Yes, I can get some shipping quotes (where are you located ?), send you some pic's of it (my profile pic shows me next to it) and check with my son as he and I share it sometimes. I'll get back to you later today or tomorrow morning.

Okay i am new to thumper talk. So not sure hoe mainly cuz im on my phone. The bike is currently not running and has a cracked frame but i got a mechanic working On it rn so its at a shop then i am going to get it welded. If yo go to my instagram @spezza_125 you will see videos and picture of it running. I am from hamilton ontario. P.S bike engine is smaller than the actual bikes normal engine therefore I will add money because the bike cant be jumped. If you want to trade that is

On 11/17/2017 at 3:29 PM, spezza-125 said:

Okay i am new to thumper talk. So not sure hoe mainly cuz im on my phone. The bike is currently not running and has a cracked frame but i got a mechanic working On it rn so its at a shop then i am going to get it welded. If yo go to my instagram @spezza_125 you will see videos and picture of it running. I am from hamilton ontario. P.S bike engine is smaller than the actual bikes normal engine therefore I will add money because the bike cant be jumped. If you want to trade that is

I am a bit confused. Are you interested in buying the '85 XR200? Do you want some pictures today, and do I still need to get shipping quotes?

57 minutes ago, HomerDodd said:

I am a bit confused. Are you interested in buying the '85 XR200? Do you want some pictures today, and do I still need to get shipping quotes?

If you dont mind getting shipping quotes that would be great.