Throttle tube sliding L/R - KTM SX250F

Just yesterday I put a new set of Renthal grips on my bike ('16 KTM SX250F) and I noticed that anytime I try to tighten up the two bolts on the block the throttle tube gets some small sliding room left to right. It's really small but I don't think it would be ideal for riding, do you have that too? The strange thing is that when I have the bolts on the block but loosened the tube doesn't move, as I would like it to do, until I try to tighten up any of the two again. How can I solve this problem?

2 hours ago, Marcello Bonati said:

Just yesterday I put a new set of Renthal grips on my bike ('16 KTM SX250F) and I noticed that anytime I try to tighten up the two bolts on the block the throttle tube gets some small sliding room left to right. It's really small but I don't think it would be ideal for riding, do you have that too? The strange thing is that when I have the bolts on the block but loosened the tube doesn't move, as I would like it to do, until I try to tighten up any of the two again. How can I solve this problem?

Have a look at the tube for wear or damage where it turns in the block, if it's worn out replace it. Generally, there is side to side play, however, if there's a lot, the tube is worn out

1 hour ago, jackstrap said:

Have a look at the tube for wear or damage where it turns in the block, if it's worn out replace it. Generally, there is side to side play, however, if there's a lot, the tube is worn out

The tube is brand new, I changed it cause the bike had some stock lock on grips, it has no damage 

2 hours ago, Marcello Bonati said:

The tube is brand new, I changed it cause the bike had some stock lock on grips, it has no damage 

If you don't feel that it restrains you when you operate the throttle or it doesn't increase or decrease the rpm of the engine I wouldn't bother with that at all