JMart ??

Great.  With my luck he'll still be banged up but start the first outdoor MX race.

I should probably just give @Mongo134 a tugger now and get it over with.  Unzip and I'll be over soon.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Great.  With my luck he'll still be banged up but start the first outdoor MX race.

I should probably just give @Mongo134 a tugger now and get it over with.  Unzip and I'll be over soon.

You have a bet on JMart for sx?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

You have a bet on JMart for sx?

MX.  Since I locked in so early I asked for an out if JMart didn't race round 1.

If he starts Moto 1, the bet is on.  Won't matter if he immediately pulls out.  We aren't playing the "he's riding injured so it doesn't count" nonsense.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, OUTERLIMITS said:

So I hear he hurt himself in Paris.  Holy crap, hope nothing major.

Red Extinction™ claims it's first victim.

49 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

MX.  Since I locked in so early I asked for an out if JMart didn't race round 1.

If he starts Moto 1, the bet is on.  Won't matter if he immediately pulls out.  We aren't playing the "he's riding injured so it doesn't count" nonsense.

I think he's going to be back on point outdoors this year.

• Like 1

Hey what do you expect t when a polyester jersey is what the main upper body protection is other than a 1000 dollar throw away on a tip over helmet...... Either start wearing gear and prove me wrong or just keep ruining your body. Its riders choice. Till the sanctioning body smartens up and realizes sales of equipment will go up, and riders actually being at the first round are important to fans. Riders will opt to wear 1/2 mm thick jersey for shoulder/core protection and get to sit out of sx and always be working hard on a comeback.

• Like 2

On 11/18/2017 at 0:27 PM, redrider144 said:

D4DpAIZ.jpg

• Like 3

On 11/18/2017 at 2:41 PM, redrider144 said:

Red Extinction™ claims it's first victim.

He was on the Red Death 

• Like 2

They should carry a Jar of dirt like Jack Sparrow, maybe that would help.