Talon Hub sloppy bearing housing issue

Hi All,

I’m wondering if anyone else has had an issue with the interface fit of the bearings in the front hub. This is my second set of front hubs where after noticing side to side play in the front wheel, I went to replace the bearings. The new bearings fit loosely in the hub (as well as the old ones) I did the old prick marks on the bearing surface of the hub to get the bore snug again. I’m frustrated after spending so much on these “top of the line Hubs” this happens. I used heat, aligned everything in the front end per the manual etc. I eliminated all user errors and still this happened.

Am I missing something??

That sucks really bad. I've been eyeballing Talon and Kite hubs. Are they the Evos?
OEM bearings or aftermarket? I would call Dubya, tell them what's up. They may have a suggestion or be willing to coat that inner area to tighten it up a few .001".

http://www.dubyausa.com/contact-us/

Talon Hub, one was older, one was QTM

I used the pivot works kit and checked the bearings that went in vs the ones that came out both same size.

Talon Hub, one was older, one was QTM

I used the pivot works kit and checked the bearings that went in vs the ones that came out both same size.

Bump, no one has had this experience??