New top triple clamp by BRP

Good to know thanks. Now, how is the idea of what they are trying to accomplish?  I wanted flex bars but BRP told me if I am looking for anti vibration the flex bars will not help that much. If I can’t lessen this vibration I might have to give up riding!  I had a nasty crash due to the vibrations and causing my right hand going numb.

After reading forum after forum I have now thrown in another product the RG3.  The XC Gear clamp is $439 and the RG3 top triples are $309.  The BRP top triple is $290.  I just can't figure out how the heck the XC gear top clamp is that much money when it is only just a top clamp for the bars.  I have toyed with the idea of Flexx bars but I don't think they take the vibration zing out of the bars.   

It is gonna coat ya money no matter, pick a solution best suited to you as many here have their own ideas, etc. The XC thing looks wonky to me. I like the BRP 4 post with the soft cushions and same with Flex bars. You can augment further with a Boyesen Flex Grip.

• 1 year later...
On 11/25/2017 at 8:21 AM, Yamalube317 said:

Alright I think BRP it is because I don’t even know if you can run a stabilizer with the RG3. Flex bars are going to have to wait. But I like those grips though. Wonder if they actually work?  

Did you end up with the BRP 4 cushion?  If so, how do you like them?

I got the flex grip ,was disappointed in it ,you can get it to come off the tube fairly easily ,it doesn't do much imo

I got the pro taper pillow top grips ,better imo

Emig has released a new lock on with a softer compound