Is my head gasket blown?

So yesterday I had to ride my yz250f home for about 10 mins on the road trails were to muddy. I was going 5th quarter to half theottle the whole time and opened it up once for 20 seconds because no traffic...

Anyways I got home and saw white stuff dripping out the valve cover brother hose so I put this container underneath.

Oil was fresh only 1 hour

Coolant is about a year old and none came out

Oil looks fine I'm gonna drain it and see in depth.

What to you guys think should I worry or not. Thanks for the help everyone in advance.IMG_2104.jpgIMG_2106.jpgIMG_2107.jpg

Also I noticed some black or brown particles floating on top of the coolant that wasn't there last ride and I've never had anything besides air come out of the breather hose.

I wouldn't worry about it unless you are getting alot of white smoke out the tail-pipe or the oil in sight glass is milky. A little condensation in the breather hose, particularly in wet weather, is normal.

Remove radiator cap and start the bike. If you see tons of micro bubbles that is a sign that the head gasket has failed.

Remove radiator cap and start the bike. If you see tons of micro bubbles that is a sign that the head gasket has failed.

I did that yesterday. Didn't see any I think it was moisture form the weather changing up in Canada and I haven't rode in weeks.