2013 KTM 450 starting issue

I have been having this issue starting my KTM 450 XCF. No matter if it is cold or warm I cannot start the bike unless I give it the slightest throttle twist. I can sit there and cycle the starter all day long but it will not start unless I give it a little bit of gas. If I twist the throttle too much it will make a pop sound and stop turning over and so I have to release the button and try again. Once the bike is running it runs great. Also I have a new (ish) lithium battery that runs strong so I don't think it is a battery issue. I am wondering if the TPS needs to be adjusted slightly? Maybe more voltage? My bike has a full aftermarket exhaust and a higher compression piston. Not sure if that would affect it. I also am running a fuel tuner because of the previous mentioned mods making it run too lean (which in hindsight I should have just left the bike alone). Any thoughts? 

Do this. 

Push starter button for 3-5 seconds and let off and let it sit for 20-30 seconds and try start button again. In between the time you spend waiting just blip the throttle once or twice. It should work. Try and let us know.

YZF1825, what exactly will this do?

I would buy a TPS Tool and check/adjust your TPS... Quite easy and inexpensive to do... 

What this does is warms up the battery enough to start the motor over easier.

What rpm is your bike idling???

On all 4 of my 450's, the bike starts best if my idle is 2250ish.

And, the injector stops spraying when you give more than just a little throttle.

Edited by yzrider53
52 minutes ago, yzrider53 said:

What rpm is your bike idling???

On all 4 of my 450's, the bike starts best if my idle is 2250ish.

And, the injector stops spraying when you give more than just a little throttle.

I'm not too sure what my idle is at. What would be the easiest way to test that?