Media Camp - Speed Dating

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By Wiznaz
      FMF Pipe
      8 hours. Works great, small dent in pipe can be seen in pics. Price includes shipping within US. (Silencer already sold)
    • By Joshua Pacheco
      Anyone know anything about this exhaust? Is this capped? Any information would be appreciated.

• By ThumperTalk
      An aero-form reed valve that corrects the problems associated with existing reed valve designs Maintains flow velocity through the valve and re-directs the intake charge for even distribution to the intake ports Provides quicker, sharper throttle response and more horsepower. 1-piece aluminum casting; no manifolds to trim or plastic pieces to insert. Boyesen Pro Series RAD Reeds included.
    • By kdxyardsale
      2012 KLX250S with FMF powerbomb. Melted my DS pants in a hail storm at 12,000 feet trying to get off the mountain in lightning. 
      These were on back order but Rancho Cuchamonga Yamaha online kept my order for months until it was in, and sent it.
      I had to grind angles on the tabs to fit the taper of the bomb. Visually I do not like the hose clamp, but understand function over looks. Fit is super tight. No test ride today, been too sick. Hopefully this does not stick out too far. 
      I will update with how well it works as soon as I test ride it.

• By Freemotion
      300 cc Motor with Boyesen Rad Valve Intake System & clutch cover