Need ratchet straps? A(nother) great deal (Link)

Heavy Duty Ratchet Straps are Back!

Our #1 Seller is Back in Stock
Trust me, They Won't Last Long!

Click here to buy on amazon!

You couldn't ask for a better strap...

I've been getting so many emails asking when our hottest seller will be available again.

Everyone's discovering our record-breaking heavy duty ratchet straps & they won't last long!

These sold out in 9 days... I'm going to give youfirst crack before they sell out again!

Here's a 51% off coupon code (ONE TIME USE) to use as well:

USE CODE: "1RHINO51"

Click Here to Buy on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/USA-Ratchet-Straps-Motorcycle-Strength/dp/B01J584XK0/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1511978667&sr=8-2&keywords=ratchet+straps&refinements=p_89%3ARhino+USA&utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=(51++OFF)+Exclusive+Cyber+Week+Sale!&utm_campaign=HD+Ratchet+Kit+Email

I have nothing to do with the seller other than I had bought a set of their straps about a month ago, I liked that there are retaining hooks on the S-Hooks  and that the cambuckle was/is S/S, and that the webbing and break rating is high.  

I had considered buying these exact straps at $30 for the set, but to get them for under $15 shipped-another smoking deal.   I got the email a few minutes ago and the code works, for now.  I can see how they will sell out as $14.98 for Amazon Prime is a great deal.  

71mjm4x20yL._SL1200_.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cachunko said:

Dude.  Keep these deals coming.  If only the code worked on the cambuckle style :(

Believe me, the deal is/was very timely for me.  I almost bought the exact same straps for the regular price.  51% off is a fantastic deal.  It is only because I had bought a set of the cambuckle straps a little while back that I'm not on their email list, which I don't mind as it is worth it for deals like this.  

Like I had mentioned before, I looked long and hard for straps that have the clips so that they won't fall out of either the big D-rings in the floor of my trailer, or on the loops of my hitch carrier.  There are not many that make the hooks with the built in clips.  Rhino does it right and to top it all off, the ratchet is stainless steel!  The cherry on top is they are made in the USA-I now sound like an ad for them but good stuff deserves a shout.  

I love the carabineer hooks on my Protaper tie downs.  https://www.amazon.com/Pro-Taper-Standard-Universal-Accessories/dp/B009XIP942

Ben500rr-S, so you happy with their hook retention set up?   I won't buy straps without some sort of retention system. ?  $15 is a sweet deal.  I am to impatient with ratchet straps, though mine have been cheapo ratchet straps.?

71Hr-hTsD1L._SL1500_.jpg

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, RhinofromWA said:

I love the carabineer hooks on my Protaper tie downs.  https://www.amazon.com/Pro-Taper-Standard-Universal-Accessories/dp/B009XIP942

Ben500rr-S, so you happy with their hook retention set up?   I won't buy straps without some sort of retention system. ?  $15 is a sweet deal.  I am to impatient with ratchet straps, though mine have been cheapo ratchet straps.?

71Hr-hTsD1L._SL1500_.jpg

Just curious why you'd be comfortable with retention on only one end?  I had an issue once with hooks only straps, on a big bump. One hook came undone and bike fell over on  the trailer.

I guess that coming  from a climbing background and using a hitch carrier almost exclusively instills a maximum failsafe attitude in me. If I could find straps with auto-lock biners I'd be all over it!

Edited by bluespark
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RhinofromWA said:

Ben500rr-S, so you happy with their hook retention set up?   I won't buy straps without some sort of retention system. ?  $15 is a sweet deal.  I am to impatient with ratchet straps, though mine have been cheapo ratchet straps.:facepalm:

71Hr-hTsD1L._SL1500_.jpg

Have had just about every type of tie down known to man over the years. These are the best! Least amount of failure points and top quality.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RhinofromWA said:

71Hr-hTsD1L._SL1500_.jpg

I love the clips that they put on the hooks.  They stay on both the D-rings on my trailer and on the loops of my Versahaul's and I no longer have to deal with, or worry about the hooks dropping off or out of the rings at all.  

I have added snap rings to all my my cambuckle and ratchet straps  but over time the straps wear and I don't want to take chances with my stuff getting damaged so new straps were in order.  

• Like 1

I got my new straps yesterday and was thrilled to see that the handlebar loop is NOT sewn into the strap rather, a separate set of loops are included.  I like this a LOT better than the sewn-in handlebar/triple clamp/frame loop.  

Agreed, I have had my bike master soft ties for years and really like them.

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 11:45 PM, bluespark said:

I guess that coming  from a climbing background and using a hitch carrier almost exclusively instills a maximum failsafe attitude in me. If I could find straps with auto-lock biners I'd be all over it!

I see where you're coming from but I yet to have a strap come off a hook or a strap while towing. It has a lot to do with how tight you compress the forks or use a block to limit the compression of forks. Any spring back and you will surely come unhooked. Seen many using rubber bungees and those are a failure waiting to happen.

5 minutes ago, weantright said:

I see where you're coming from but I yet to have a strap come off a hook or a strap while towing. It has a lot to do with how tight you compress the forks or use a block to limit the compression of forks. Any spring back and you will surely come unhooked. Seen many using rubber bungees and those are a failure waiting to happen.

I too, have never had a strap come off while towing/trailering.  The problem is really when loading and an open hook is in a D-ring on the trailer deck, any slack/movement has the hook coming off the D-ring.  Same with the outrigger loops on my VersaHaul's, it is when loading when the open hooks can, and have, come off.  Having the spring clip helps to keep it all together and makes loading and strapping down so much easier.  

On 12/1/2017 at 11:45 PM, bluespark said:

I add Omega biners to healthy 1.5" ratchet straps. Then I tie a hitch around the ratchet for max safety.

5a26b2e4a22a3_OmegaCarabiner.thumb.jpg.6de219045682f04bf2ee6452d6136184.jpg

I got my new straps yesterday and was thrilled to see that the handlebar loop is NOT sewn into the strap rather, a separate set of loops are included.  I like this a LOT better than the sewn-in handlebar/triple clamp/frame loop.  

My set arrived, such a great deal for $15 total, and totally agree on the separate loops.
Thank you for the heads up on this deal!

Better than my other straps that had cost more, and will get used soon as my BYOB 500RRS has FINALLY shipped and is on the way to my dealer!

So nice I may have even used a secondary Amazon account to order another set that will probably arrive tomorrow [emoji51]
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cahaba said:

My set arrived, such a great deal for $15 total, and totally agree on the separate loops.
Thank you for the heads up on this deal!

Better than my other straps that had cost more, and will get used soon as my BYOB 500RRS has FINALLY shipped and is on the way to my dealer!

So nice I may have even used a secondary Amazon account to order another set that will probably arrive tomorrow emoji51.png

I'm glad I could share the great deal.  

From what I have read about the company, should anything at all happen to the strap, even if you run them over, or melt them on the exhaust or something, you email them and they send you a new set, just like that.  Pretty incredible, right?  

I have a set of canyon dancer loops in my lower triple clamp bolts and I hook into them as it is a better point to tie off to than the handlebars so NOT having that sewn in loop makes me very happy.  

I also like that the ratchet is S/S and that the rubber parts feel so nice to work.  The only way they could be better is if the hooks were S/S.  

I hope you get our 500 RR-S soon.  I remember ordering mine sometime after Christmas and had to wait until 02/22/2017 to pick it up.  The wait was totally worth it as the bike is simply awesome.  

Do what you have to do to get another set if you need them.  It is impossible to beat the $15 Amazon Prime price.  

28 minutes ago, Ben500RR-S said:

I'm glad I could share the great deal.  

From what I have read about the company, should anything at all happen to the strap, even if you run them over, or melt them on the exhaust or something, you email them and they send you a new set, just like that.  Pretty incredible, right?  

The Repic Family behind Rhino USA are good guys. And, sponsors of this community to boot. :)

http://screenshot.co/#!/6f7d6f58ce 

• Like 1