• Announcements

• Bryan Bosch

ON SALE!   12/06/2017

Up to 20% off Yuasa Batteries & Battery Accessories!
Bryan Bosch

Get a new, HQ battery on the cheap!

1 post in this topic

Through 12/18, take an additional 10% off our already discounted prices on all Yuasa Batteries and Battery Accessories (up to 20% off)!  No coupon code required, simply add to cart.

CLICK HERE to find on sale Yuasa products

yuasa (2).png

Limited to availability, so no backorders. Also, offer many not be combined with any other.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By cadwarrior
      hi,
      i just bought a new ktm 300xc 2017, and wondering how to maintain and keep charged and fresh the included lithium ion battery.
      I was used to plug a trickle charger from motomaster in my bike, but it says on the box, for charging lead acid and gel batteries...
      any advices?

thanks!
    • By GABY
      Hi ,
      300 exc , 2017 six days, running perfectly for the last 9 months until last week. 
      Noticed when I was riding the Fuel light start blinking , thought I was running out of fuel ( which was not the case ) but in any case I switched to Reserve . The light kept on blinking. 
      Stopped the bike , tried to turn on again and nothing ! dead . Kick start works well.
      Once back home checked the battery and is giving on the voltmeter 12.6 V ? its a lithium and not very familiar with these type of batteries....
      should they die in less than a year ? I ride the bike every weekend and long desert ride , which I believe is enough to charge it ...
      Now when I push the magic start button, I hear a sound coming from the battery,  like a small click,  and than that's it silence ! and the fuel light start blinking again.  the battery is still giving 12.6 when I measure it !
      Any Ideas ? 

Thanks and ride safe,

Gaby
    • By Needabronco
      The battery on my 520RS is toast, it only holds 4 volts and I still can't reliably kick start this bike.  Since this bike was new this battery has been junk, it's still under warranty but I'm just going to upgrade now and save future headaches.   What batteries are you guys running?
      Thanks! 
    • By Jordan Crisologo
      I'm so lost... sorry if this has been asked before - noobie here - but what damn battery do I get for my 2015 DRZ400SM? 
      Ive looked all over, and can't find any battery that will fit my bike. I've been looking at the Yuasa YUAM62T7B YT7B-BS Battery on amazon but it says it won't fit my bike.....

please help!