MarioThePlumber

Your Ride Today

I want to start a thread where we talk about where and what we rode today (or recently).

I'll go first: 

To the convenience store and back, all of 1 mile on my FS, just to get a couple of things for dinner.

Did this a couple weeks ago on my road machine: E33A7F3E-F9C9-4149-B9F6-515F0E99C4E0.thumb.jpeg.9061a316a4122d8323c7bdf6d2ad1098.jpeg

• Like 3

I'll have to post some rides... Assuming I can figure out how to do it... :prof:

First real ride of the season this morning. Of course I rode around for a couple miles before turning Strava on, so it's incomplete data. 

155AF445-24BE-4400-9F81-51024298C2A7.thumb.jpeg.21423e357263cde63905f670515353a4.jpeg

This is the biggest hill close to me, so I ran it 7 or 8 times. ~7% grade. 

It also crosses the railroad tracks, and I did get caught up by a lengthy freight train on one of the passes. Gave me a good opportunity to get a drink and plan out my day. 

• Like 1

This mornings ride.  The humidity is kicking up down this way.  Tried to find some hills to ride, seems to be my weakness on long(er) rides.

Ride.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NYMXer said:

https://www.strava.com/activities/1578971305

I haven't figured out how Mario and Hagler post those screen shots, but I can copy/paste a link....

I take a screenshot on my phone.

There's a lot of improvement left in me. I take nearly 30 minutes more to do the same distance! 

Posted (edited)

This mornings ride.  Leave it to me to run out of water.... 

ride1.jpg

Edited by Haglar
  • Like 2

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 10:15 PM, MarioThePlumber said:

I think I've decided that this is as far as my butt can go without cream. 

Nice ride.  25 is about my max without cream.  

On 6/13/2018 at 7:53 PM, Haglar said:

How do you get Strava to give you your 2018 stats?

I'm not sure that I understand your question? I just use the free Strava and on the lower right, it gives me my YTD stats.

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 7:39 PM, NYMXer said:

I'm not sure that I understand your question? I just use the free Strava and on the lower right, it gives me my YTD stats.

Hmm.. Just seen this.  Been on vacation.  I had to look under statistics.  But, it's there.  Bummer tho.  Thought I have put more miles in this year.  Oh well... got to push harder.     

• Like 1

On 6/25/2018 at 7:31 AM, Haglar said:

Thought I have put more miles in this year.  Oh well... got to push harder.     

Don't we all Haglar, don't we all.... haha

• Like 2

I rode w a slightly slower buddy yesterday, but it was still a good ride. I/m almost at 1,000 miles for the year, which is far off where I should be

https://www.strava.com/activities/1664467531

We did almost 10 miles of mtb riding on Sunday too

• Like 2