Anyone see that scumbag Coombs pretending like there aren’t PEDs in the sport?

3 hours ago, James Murphy said:

didn't realize how many dicweeds and trolls were on this site . just shared knowledge i had and then get called a narc and the trolls keep piling on about me when the discussion was about peds. 

LOL  Everyone is welcome around here :ride:  ..  Hey did you ever ride with this dude ? ?

5cabec01601c1d5173ca9dc87456a085.jpg

• Like 3

On 12/14/2017 at 5:48 AM, GBowman said:

Go read Eddie Cassillas post, that should wake up the naive MX fans who think our sport is clean. 

Yup!  Eddie knows.  I had this discussion with both JT$ and Matthes and I think they both know it exists.  There is a way to acknowledge it has and does exist without insulting everyone’s intelligence.   Don’t name names but be real about the effects of PED’s and how far behind the testing methods are.  Personally I think they should take whatever money they use to test riders and add it to the purse.

22 hours ago, Chris Cooksey said:

By the way Coombs is not a Scumbag, he is simply trying to protect the sport.  He truly cares about the sport, even if he didn’t profit from the sport he is a big fan!

To survive in this sport you must post shizzle like this!

• Like 2

Obviously you're a plant, a red herring, and the true narc is still here somewhere...

I’m just waiting on USCIS to show up in Vegas and kick in the door of that fat Canadian bastard so JT & Pingree can take over the plop show [emoji23]
  • Like 3