5 hours ago, Enduro Spec said:

They are more twin chamber than open or closed because of the separation between upper and lower chambers. I have raced these at speeds in Best in the Desert series last year and because of the huck system and speed sensitive design it works better than CC. Has small chop compliance at both high and low speeds. Deep stroke bottoming protection due to huck system. Has sub valve post design to hold the bike up under braking.

This exact same fork is now my race bike enduro fork and I made only a 4 click adjustment to compression and nothing else. It's versatile as hell. Furthermore I won't make any changes this weekend for the Beta Riders of the Rockies ride in Sargents CO. If you're close, come ride the bike.

I can't say that I could do all 3 disciplines with either of the stock CC or OC Sachs fork.

Warren- The MXT website has a reference to a Subtank Upgrade to the Lucky cartridges . Can you explain these or are they simply not applicable to the Sachs kits?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Gared Steinke has run top 10 this year (on a 2 stroke!) on MX Tech products. The "enduro" or "trail" label does fit these forks, but so does high speed and MX.

steinke.jpg.54343a77075884ae2bd762d9f31f6bd4.jpg

The National Shock piloted by Warren @enduro_spec took a #firstplace at the #silverstate #300 #ironman #bestinthedessert

warren.thumb.jpg.1d30b4e69f0ce3874d8a8b3302efa3d8.jpg

Edited by Johnny Depp

Gared Steinke has run top 10 this year on MX Tech products. The "enduro" or "trail" label does fit these forks, but so does high speed MX.
steinke.jpg.54343a77075884ae2bd762d9f31f6bd4.jpg
The National Shock piloted by Warren @enduro_spec took a #firstplace at the #silverstate #300 #ironman #bestinthedessert
 warren.thumb.jpg.1d30b4e69f0ce3874d8a8b3302efa3d8.jpg

Haha! I was thinking right at this moment, do I throw up now or back at the van?

Warren- The MXT website has a reference to a Subtank Upgrade to the Lucky cartridges . Can you explain these or are they simply not applicable to the Sachs kits?

Yes. It fits the Sachs but I'm still finalizing testing and settings to maximize it in the offroad.
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Enduro Spec said:

Haha! I was thinking right at this moment, do I throw up now or back at the van?
Yes. It fits the Sachs but I'm still finalizing testing and settings to maximize it in the offroad.

Looking forward to the offroad setup info. Thankyou for sharing what’s up. 

Edited by hawaiidirtrider

Posted (edited)

hey, Warren, thank you again for the MXT kit and great service. i've got a handful of rides and one race on the inserts and have made a ONE CLICK change on compression ... that's it ... these things are awesome in my '13 recoated OC Sachs. :thumbsup:

Edited by typeone
  • Like 2