Fantasy SX MX?

Thanks 

3 FQ

17 lites 

safe bets... seems like Marvin will be coming in race ready with the number of off season races he did. 

21 hours ago, Havingfun said:

that's right what happen :cheers:

You pulled off what Tomac failed to do.  Congratulations.

When I had the lead, I felt like Mike Alessie with a hole shot.  Feels good, this probably won't last.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kev_XR said:

You pulled off what Tomac failed to do.  Congratulations.

When I had the lead, I felt like Mike Alessie with a hole shot.  Feels good, this probably won't last.

think I screwed up my 250 picks already I put the frenchie in west.. have not seen him yet :rolleyes:

Looks like the picks are locked, who did everyone pick? I'm hoping KRoc doesn't let me down and finishes top 3. I went with Eli, MM, KRoc, Anderson and Seely.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shields164 said:

Looks like the picks are locked, who did everyone pick? I'm hoping KRoc doesn't let me down and finishes top 3. I went with Eli, MM, KRoc, Anderson and Seely.

I put MM here and KR at rocky mt.  :rolleyes: that means ET will win

Houston is right around the corner, I'm taking tomac again. Mentally and physically he needs to be solid to put last week behind him. What's everyone thinking for KRoc?

On 1/6/2018 at 4:44 PM, Kev_XR said:

Anyone pick a Stewart podium sweep?   James, Malcolm, and Ronnie.

5 pts what the heck.. james is not racing this weekend.  :thinking:   :cheers:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shields164 said:

Houston is right around the corner, I'm taking tomac again. Mentally and physically he needs to be solid to put last week behind him. What's everyone thinking for KRoc?

I put k-roc in 1 for my rocky mt picks and I am so far down the list I cant even find myself.  Should have never listen to RC

On January 6, 2018 at 3:31 PM, Shields164 said:

My exact pick.  Looked good until Tomac blew up.

• Like 1

Houston, we have a problem.

Some of the 250 riders from East and West are intermixed.   I know, I picked a couple east coast riders for A1.  I mean, if Osborne is racing, he is on my top 5 list.  Ooops.  Should have done my homework.

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Like 1

On 1/9/2018 at 10:27 PM, Kev_XR said:

Houston, we have a problem.

Some of the 250 riders from East and West are intermixed.   I know, I picked a couple east coast riders for A1.  I mean, if Osborne is racing, he is on my top 5 list.  Ooops.  Should have done my homework.

has it been updated?

4 minutes ago, CORider63 said:

Put me down for a "James Stewart Special" for Houston; picks were already locked. :banghead:

dam they are locked out already..  got my picks in early.  I wish they did not get locked out so early, but that keeps me from changing my picks, usually my first picks are the closest.