Fantasy SX MX?

I signed up to play the pulpMX Fantasy. Also joined the TTpro league on there as well. 👍

As you guys know I’ve played this league for a number years but I haven’t seen match from Rondo or ATK in quite some time and it’s fallen off the last few years, so I decided to switch it up. I did pay to play as the prizes are pretty cool too. The rules aren’t all that complicated either, that’s one of the reasons I went ahead and signed up. 

33 minutes ago, Benhameen said:

I signed up to play the pulpMX Fantasy. Also joined the TTpro league on there as well. 👍

As you guys know I’ve played this league for a number years but I haven’t seen match from Rondo or ATK in quite some time and it’s fallen off the last few years, so I decided to switch it up. I did pay to play as the prizes are pretty cool too. The rules aren’t all that complicated either, that’s one of the reasons I went ahead and signed up. 

I am going to hang in there and see if 07 gets it running.  Been playing sense the beginning, see what happens.  if not last min will sign up for something else.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Havingfun said:

I am going to hang in there and see if 07 gets it running.  Been playing sense the beginning, see what happens.  if not last min will sign up for something else.

I have been checking as well, finished 2nd right behind you last SX season. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, PNW Enduro said:

I have been checking as well, finished 2nd right behind you last SX season. 

been doing some heavy lifting, this year I can feel it.  :cheers:

lift.jpg

• Like 1

Looks like the website has been updated and we can now submit picks for this season, game on! 

• Like 1

On 1/3/2018 at 5:09 PM, Kev_XR said:

Redemption time.  

My points lead went to Vegas and stayed in Vegas... With someone else.  

ToMac wasn't the only one with a weak finish.  LOL

that's right what happen :cheers:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Benhameen said:

I can’t seem to pick riders for A1.??

yea, he blocked us out all ready.. I just went back to change my picks and see it's already locked out.  Send 07 a PM so its time stamped with your picks, he prob let it slide

6 minutes ago, Shields164 said:

Who do we PM to get our picks in?

07ATKEnduro...  hate to hang him out here... he is the one that runs this.  Look at a few post back posted dated wed..  I am sure he'll let it slide especially the first day.

Edited by Havingfun