Atv for working and playing

Me and my dad need a quad to work and make trails but still be able to do wheelies (the play part) we can’t really get anything much I’ve 1000 but the only thing I could find was a blaster a looked at an attic cat 400 but it was too expensive

I absolutely love my Honda rancher 420 for work. Always performs when needed, four wheel high and four wheel low that gets me out of every sticky situation I find myself. Also has a bad ass winch but thankfully I have never had to use it because of the awesome four wheel drive. I personally love the push button shifting for work but I definitely have never tried to wheelie it.

I absolutely love my Honda rancher 420 for work. Always performs when needed, four wheel high and four wheel low that gets me out of every sticky situation I find myself. Also has a bad ass winch but thankfully I have never had to use it because of the awesome four wheel drive. I personally love the push button shifting for work but I definitely have never tried to wheelie it.

We are looking for something with a clutch for slipping the clutch

If you want utility how much do you have to spend? My big machine is a 14 Can-am Outlander on 4 inch portals. Stock they can pull 1300 lbs, rip through mud and wheelie through 7 counties but even used they start at 7 grand. I think I have somewhere near 15k in mine and wouldn't entertain anything less than 10 for it.

20170630_192400.jpg

20170630_192438.jpg

20170910_142906.jpg