I dropped my bike accidentally (250 Rally)

Hello, I'm the OP of this, and sorry for off topic but today I ride onroad.

At 80 Km/h the front wheel is like jumping, an oscillation up and down all the time...

is normal? obviously I have stock wheels.

It is not normal. I can only say that when I installed new tires on my CRF, I had the same thing going on. I had the ink (balance marks) on the tires lined up with the valve stems which is correct. To get rid of the bounce I lowered the tires to 10 psi and went for a highway ride at 80km/hr to let centrifugal force self adjust the seating of the tires. Turned around, went home and aired them back up to 22 psi and no bounce ever since.

25 minutes ago, Dogger said:

It is not normal. I can only say that when I installed new tires on my CRF, I had the same thing going on. I had the ink (balance marks) on the tires lined up with the valve stems which is correct. To get rid of the bounce I lowered the tires to 10 psi and went for a highway ride at 80km/hr to let centrifugal force self adjust the seating of the tires. Turned around, went home and aired them back up to 22 psi and no bounce ever since.

Really= It has now 300KM only...I used off road only slowly because Im still learning how to ride....

I tried by onroad by 9, 10KM and I did notice about this..

Is possible pressure is bad? what pressure for rally/L? 

Thank you!

Calls for 22 psi in both. Some people put lower when going offroad. When I lowered the pressure on mine and went for a short highway run, the bounce stopped a half mile down the road and that is when I turned around and put 22 psi. It allowed the rubber to be evenly sunk down in the rim. Having some sections of the tire further down in the rim than other sections can cause a bounce. It costs nothing to try. If it doesn’t work then I suppose you will need to bring to shop to get balanced. This is all assuming that you do not have a bent rim from off-roading.

No, no bend, bike is new! just 1 month old since I bought..and I used slow off road. Only 298 KM exactly, but I worried about bounce.. I'll try pressure, but I use off oad and onroad..

Edited by physx1024

Try lowering both tires to 10 psi. Get the bike to 80 km/hr for a short time on a straight away and see if the bounce stops. If it does, add air to both tires back to 22 psi. If this fixes the bounce, your tires are seated evenly in the rim. Then you can lower or raise the psi depending on the kind of riding you are doing, but the bounce should not come back.

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 10:53 AM, physx1024 said:

Some pictures, not so much, but I don't like how looks

That's not bad at all, still looks great to me.

You might want to add some "bark busters" to protect your levers and the ends of the grips...I always add an after market skid plate to bikes I use off-road.

Also, does anyone make "crash bars" for the Rally yet? They would keep the plastic from getting scratched.

For crying out loud, just get the tires balanced and you will be good to go....:)