SIDI boots sizing

They come in 12.5 or 11.5 but I take size 12. What should i order? thanks

Myself, I would go with the 12.5 as they have a tendency to be sized on the small side. Check that the place you're getting them from has a good return policy (like RMATV), in case they end up being wrong or not to your liking in general.

 You will need either a 47 or 48. Try a 47 first.

It also depends are you buying SRS boots or regular? Toe box on the Sidi SRS tends to be tighter compared to the boots with non removable soles, I always install gel insoles in all my boots so go a half size larger.

I have the Sidi Crossfire 2 SRS boots. I had never owned motocross boots before and there was no place near me to try them on, so to get the proper size I found my most comfortable sneakers/shoes and checked the US & EUR sizes listed inside. I am size 10 US  (44 EUR) with narrow width. I ordered this size and the boots fit me perfectly! If you have wide feet you may want to go for the larger size.

https://thumpertalk.com/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://www.rinoitem.com/media/timthumb.php?src=/images/rino/hGmLONsT_SidiCrossfire2SRSBootsBlack4.jpg%26h=400&key=9a20cfa178a9e854209744f8bbba29860815524ead9e4ee652651a3f7913f115

 

Edited by Mephisto

Ive heard the CF 2 are narrow. If your foot is wider CF 3 are the ticket.

I stick with my Tech 7.  Best bang for the buck.

SIDIs don't need break in...  they run true to size unless you have wide feet...  always go up rather than down in size if you have any doubts.  SRS do run tighter than TA in the toe.  Also they don't make SRS for guys with big feet over size 12.  TA comes in sizes up to 14 or so.  Personally I prefer the stitched on TA sole. More room for my toes and fits better under the shifter than the SRS. TA soles are also replaceable and is the best sole in the industry.  So much so that some boot guys only us SIDI soles on all brand of boots when they replace the soles for you.  Replacing the standard boot sole costs about $100-120.  The SRS replaceable sole is cheaper but will need to be replaced far more often.  And the skirt around the SRS sole is NOT replaceable.  

One advantage of SRS is you can get SuperMoto soles and change them out as needed.  That's a cool option.

Long story short if you want a safe and truly hinged boot with zero break in time that will last FOREVER...  get the SIDI Crossfire 2 or 3 with TA sole.

PM if you wanna pick my brain.  We sell a lot of SIDI and Alpinestar Boots. 

Jeff aka Bolt    760-8l3-l52l

thanks for the replies...HUGE help here. I'll get the 12.5's. I do have a wide ft with a tall instep. Still not sure what ones to get. I'll check the tech 7's too. In the past I've had good luck with alpinestars.

I have SIDI SRS and they match my street shoe size, They are tight enough that I wear street socks which I find provide better tactile feel than heavy socks. Most comfortable boots I have worn.

I use the Enduro lug sole on my SIDIs which make the boot a good offroad boat for traction and ease of walking.

I have a set of the new and old SRS, the new ones didn't come in 10.5 so I had to go 11. I kind of prefer the old style, the toe box inn't as long.    

On ‎09‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 10:07 PM, Chuck. said:

I have SIDI SRS and they match my street shoe size, They are tight enough that I wear street socks which I find provide better tactile feel than heavy socks. Most comfortable boots I have worn.

I use the Enduro lug sole on my SIDIs which make the boot a good offroad boat for traction and ease of walking.

Hey Chuck, I'm about to pull the trigger on one of these boots, what size do you wear and could you measure the width of your feet so I could compare them to mine. Unfortunately where am from I can't find anyone with these boots to try on and if I order the wrong thing it would probably be easy and more economical to sell them than return.

Thanks

I wear 9 1/2 or 43. Here is a link to US vs EU shoe sizes: https://www.healthyfeetstore.com/shoe-length-sizing-charts.html

EU sizes do not have widths so for extra wide feet you need to go up in size. Today most shoes have tags that list the size in several standards so a trip to a shoe store would help you zero in on an appropriate size.  Since the SIDI have a hard shell focus on checking the fit of leather shoes rather than shoes with soft sides like the Nike types. 

31 minutes ago, Chuck. said:

I wear 9 1/2 or 43. Here is a link to US vs EU shoe sizes: https://www.healthyfeetstore.com/shoe-length-sizing-charts.html

EU sizes do not have widths so for extra wide feet you need to go up in size. Today most shoes have tags that list the size in several standards so a trip to a shoe store would help you zero in on an appropriate size.  Since the SIDI have a hard shell focus on checking the fit of leather shoes rather than shoes with soft sides like the Nike types. 

Thanks I have already looked at the conversion, generally I wear a 10 with any shoe and have good comfort, I was wondering if it would be the same with the SIDI since everyone talks about how narrow they are. I don't want to go up an entire size to realize its way too big.

My SIDI are 43 and are a perfect fit with street socks. I use to have narrow feet but old age has broadened my stature but I still fit a 43, I also have a pair of NB Tennis shoes that are 42.5 and I prefer their snugness for court use.   From the above link:

US      Length      EU
9.5    10 7⁄16"    43
10     10 9⁄16"     43/44
10.5  10 3⁄4"       44

I looked at the site, good info, question is what measurement in width do ppl consider narrow or wide feet. That way I'll know if I need to go up in size to accommodate my feet or not

12.5

6 hours ago, ROD Kerry said:

I looked at the site, good info, question is what measurement in width do ppl consider narrow or wide feet. That way I'll know if I need to go up in size to accommodate my feet or not

I have size 10US foot size (see my previous comments above).  I consider my feet to be fairly narrow ... my foot is about 4" (inches across) width wise.  I purchased the Sidi SRS2 in size 10US  (44 EUR) and they fit me perfectly with regular thickness socks on. These boots are amazingly comfortable and ultra protective.  If you're looking for the SRS2 make sure to shop around. I was able to find a killer deal from Germany (Biker-Land.de) about a year ago during the holidays... got the exact boots I wanted for under $350USD total shipped to my door in less than a week!!!  Not sure who has the best deals going on now though... best of luck!

13 hours ago, Mephisto said:

I have size 10US foot size (see my previous comments above).  I consider my feet to be fairly narrow ... my foot is about 4" (inches across) width wise.  I purchased the Sidi SRS2 in size 10US  (44 EUR) and they fit me perfectly with regular thickness socks on. These boots are amazingly comfortable and ultra protective.  If you're looking for the SRS2 make sure to shop around. I was able to find a killer deal from Germany (Biker-Land.de) about a year ago during the holidays... got the exact boots I wanted for under $350USD total shipped to my door in less than a week!!!  Not sure who has the best deals going on now though... best of luck!

thanks a lot for the information. I decided to go one size larger eur45(us11) to be safe, size 10 is good with shoes that are soft but even with my cheap Fox Comp5 boots that are size 10 I have to use thin socks but after long rides the toe box hurts. I'll update you'll on the fit when I get them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now