Riddler's 'just right' random ride thread of 2018

Yep, all in one thread right here.

Motorboat :devil:
IMG_2377.jpg


Damn, wrong thread.....

4 hours ago, Riddler is Retired said:

Yep, all in one thread right here.

My thoughts exactly. :worthy: 

IMG_0293.jpg

Cash me at the creek or bust this weekend.

1515812492123-1662964970.jpg.f33fff658a71e68a55c85bbdca1d1c1b.jpgLet's make this fun, who thinks I'll have her running and ready to ride for Sunday at the creek? I'm starting on it tomorrow morning.

 

pfft..

that bike still has shine on it poser

Nice stabilizer sally.

1515812492123-1662964970.jpg.f33fff658a71e68a55c85bbdca1d1c1b.jpgLet's make this fun, who thinks I'll have her running and ready to ride for Sunday at the creek? I'm starting on it tomorrow morning.
 

That garage needs carpet :moon:

whoa after seeing that "mechanic's" garage, :shocked:  I am no way taking my new F150 for repair and service again to Folsom Lake Ford 

Edited by bigbob

hey check out my new "Random Ride".    I am Plant Engineer at a major Hospital campus here in town now.  I met some of the grounds crew.  They said they will let me ride around on one of three campus riding John Deere 1435 Lawmowers!  :thumbsup:

IMG_8816.jpg

Edited by bigbob
4 hours ago, bigbob said:

whoa after seeing that "mechanic's" garage, :shocked:  I am no way taking my new F150 for repair and service again to Folsom Lake Ford 

You should see my tool box 😂😂😂

47 minutes ago, Riddler is Retired said:

You should see my tool box 😂😂😂

As far as I am concerned some of the best mechanics are full on add/ocd maniacs.  Guys with really organized tool boxes are often clock punchers. 

imho

29 minutes ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

As far as I am concerned some of the best mechanics are full on add/ocd maniacs.  Guys with really organized tool boxes are often clock punchers. 

imho

yea, ok,  same goes for some engineers, doctors lawyers, handy men, etc.  my desk is sort of messy and sort of put together too.... it's a battle

good thing my wife is not at my work place.  I'd be talked to about my mess

Edited by bigbob
On 1/11/2018 at 3:31 PM, scb said:

IMG_0293.jpg

I'd buy that for a dollar!

1 hour ago, Riddler is Retired said:

You should see my box 😂😂😂

whaaaaaaaat????

18 hours ago, Riddler is Retired said:

1515812492123-1662964970.jpg.f33fff658a71e68a55c85bbdca1d1c1b.jpgLet's make this fun, who thinks I'll have her running and ready to ride for Sunday at the creek? I'm starting on it tomorrow morning.

 

Wow! For the riddler, that is super organized!

8 hours ago, bigbob said:

hey check out my new "Random Ride".    I am Plant Engineer at a major Hospital campus here in town now.  I met some of the grounds crew.  They said they will let me ride around on one of three campus riding John Deere 1435 Lawmowers!  :thumbsup:

IMG_8816.jpg

 

BB you just keep lobbing softballs out there:

 

FG.jpg

I may have to ride PCGP tomorrow and shake things up....... or when I come down to LA in February to meet my tax guy......bring the King Bee. Ride the donk

I come to SoCal more then The Riddler.  pitiful

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now