Ben500RR-S

Bike Binderz, worth the $$$. Review and pics

3 posts in this topic

I'll say, they are pricey at $249 although I got lucky and got a set for 15%-off for New Years and got my first set for about $212.  I say first set because I'm definitely buying another set for my new trailer.  I'm having a PROLine SNO 714 built to haul both my snowbike and snowmobile, and the dirtbikes the rest of the year.  No more needing a front wheel chock or straps.  Just pin, pull and done.  Here is the link to their site:  https://www.bikebinderz.com/

I was turned on to them by the guys on SnoWest as many use them for their snowbikes.  Reason being that many guys haul their bikes on sled decks mounted to their pickup trucks and dealing with wet, frozen, seized straps in the wintertime blows chow.  Ill say it again, the price of admission is high, but for the security and total ease of use, they are totally worth it to me.  

P1130361.JPG

P1130360.JPG

P1130359.JPG

I'm so looking forward to my new enclosed drive in/drive out trailer.  

Edited by Ben500RR-S

I think I've got that exact same cover, I bought it off Amazon some years ago for my mountain sled and now I use it on the bike, works great!

41 minutes ago, Danceswithtrees said:

I think I've got that exact same cover, I bought it off Amazon some years ago for my mountain sled and now I use it on the bike, works great!

I had been using it for my snowmobile for years as it is a very well made and durable cover with lots of straps that come down to secure the cover to the sled.  This one is the x-tra large one and it goes all the way over the track at the very back.  Under $100 on Amazon.  

The only reason I'll be needing the cover is when I might be leaving the bike outside overnight and it is going to snow.  

1 person likes this