redrider144

Tomacinator 2: Full Compaction

70 posts in this topic

Now that the Tomacinator is 25 points down, he will be on a mission of destruction.  Muskrat is going to fold like a cheap suit.  He'll probably bleed out slowly ala Dungey, then start freaking out that he can't beat Tomac, and boom.

Edited by redrider144
4 people like this

7 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

Tomac will be 35 points down after tomorrow night. 

Unpossible!

2 people like this

26 minutes ago, redrider144 said:

Now that the Tomacinator is 25 points down, he will be on a mission of destruction.  Muskrat is going to fold like a cheap suit.  He'll probably bleed out slowly ala Dungey, then start freaking out that he can't beat Tomac, and boom.

Yep I seem to remember Tomac in a similar position last year but has 3 more races to get it done this year and some pent up angst because rat man and dungey conspired against him. If I was the Mac I'd go all Osborne style on muskrat. Git r done..

5 people like this

Tomac will DNF on parade lap, will be down 52 points to muskRAT. El Hombre sitting in second with 46 for sures.

2 people like this

Last time I saw muskrat on a parade lap he was flailing badly trying to be all cool

Edited by Smokey-McCringleberry
9 people like this

moosecan is gonna do a dungy repeat and play it safe, wait for others to make a mistake and then let el Hombre take out all the fluff that's left. ET's ADHD will kick in and he'll be thinking about popcorn or KRs chick that he coulda banged and next thing you know he's back at the trailer.

9 people like this

moosecan is gonna do a dungy repeat and play it safe, wait for others to make a mistake and then let el Hombre take out all the fluff that's left. ET's ADHD will kick in and he'll be thinking about popcorn or KRs chick that he coulda banged and next thing you know he's back at the trailer.

I thought the Blu Crew was squashing it these days. Is she back to green?

It'll be interesting tomorrow night, that's for sure.  Supercross needs drama like this because it sucks ha ha.  I think Roczen finishes ahead of Tomac tomorrow night.

Red - is that your new bike??

Just now, BLSJDS said:

It'll be interesting tomorrow night, that's for sure.  Supercross needs drama like this because it sucks ha ha.  I think Roczen finishes ahead of Tomac tomorrow night.

Red - is that your new bike??

Yeah, but I've had it a little over a year.  That pic was the day I brought it home.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, redrider144 said:

Yeah, but I've had it a little over a year.  That pic was the day I brought it home.

That's right - I remember reading that.  Just been looking at that other avatar for too long :smirk:.  Don't lose any more bets!

4 people like this

1 hour ago, redrider144 said:

Lmao

1 person likes this

Last week was a freak thing for Tomac, with his pant buckle coming undone and all. I look for tomac to put up a good fight, he always seems to.

1 person likes this

Its a sand track.  If Tomac shows up....my prediction, he will win.

1 person likes this

I have this feeling that Tomac will push too hard and crash.  Marvin needs to start worrying about Roczen. By round 3 he will start beating MM. That's when things will get real interesting.

Edited by Budlite
1 person likes this

I think it all depends on if Tomac is still hurting or feeling OK.  Sore shoulder will not help.  ET might slow down a tad to keep from hurting his shoulder.  16 rounds to go.  Plenty of time to put up a string of wins.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Kev_XR said:

I think it all depends on if Tomac is still hurting or feeling OK.  Sore shoulder will not help.  ET might slow down a tad to keep from hurting his shoulder.  16 rounds to go.  Plenty of time to put up a string of wins.

Well that is exactly why I picked him to win. He will slow down.  On top of that he loves sand.   Roczen will crash.  Anderson second. Barcia third. LOL, I usually don't predict like this but WTH. 

3 people like this