Speedo lights up but no numbers

So my dash went out. Lights up with ignition but no numbers are showing. Took it apart and had signs of water damage. Got a nice looking used one from ebay and still having the same problem. Seller claims it was tested fine before shipment and is willing to take it back. Getting good voltage at the wires. Don't see any other obvious signs of corrosion. Did I just get unlucky or am I missing something? Feeling now like I should have just gotten a trail tech. Thanks.

• Like 1

Did you check both the orange and red wire for voltage(Against the black dotted wire)? The red one gives power all the time, while the orange one gives power when the key is turned, could be that the red one isn't giving it power.

And what voltages are you getting there?

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:02 PM, lbrammer78 said:

So my dash went out. Lights up with ignition but no numbers are showing. Took it apart and had signs of water damage. Got a nice looking used one from ebay and still having the same problem. Seller claims it was tested fine before shipment and is willing to take it back. Getting good voltage at the wires. Don't see any other obvious signs of corrosion. Did I just get unlucky or am I missing something? Feeling now like I should have just gotten a trail tech. Thanks.

Dang it man!

Following to see the outcome, I have no idea what you got there.