Dungey back on the bike?

There is a better chance of James Stewart riding the KTM, than Dungey. Odds of JS7 of racing for them are about zero,

If Kenny and Andersen had crashed out too, Dungey maybe would do it.  Other than getting hit by Barcia, the risk factor would go way down, with the four fast riders on the sidelines... Cake walk for Dungey.

IMHO, Andersen is getting faster. Roczen is pacing himself and riding smart.  Kenny is going to get faster. I don't think Dungey wants to jump into the middle of that dogfight.

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Like 4

I think Dungey gets back on the bike at the Baker Factory and works with Marvin on skimming whoops.

Or they hire James Stewart at the Baker Factory.  

Or the put a couch at the whoops section, Dungey and Stewart eat popcorn and watch Marvin practice. Give critiques.

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Like 8

17 hours ago, redrider144 said:

So that James can teach Muskrat this whoops technique (The Bubba Scrap)?

SharpNegativeAdamsstaghornedbeetle-max-1

I'm no JS nut swinger, but that guy could seriously blitz whoops like nobody else. Of course, that was a very long time ago.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TheWeez said:

I'm no JS nut swinger, but that guy could seriously blitz whoops like nobody else. Of course, that was a very long time ago.

Yeah he blitzed the hell out of them....all the way to the scene of the crash.

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 3

When Dung broke his back he got a taste of the good life. He even said how nice it was to go fishing everyday and spend time with his wife and family.  Then he retired before the next outdoor season.  I saw him at Unadilla signing autographs sporting a beard last year.  Funny. He is a class act and I'm sure he will be involved in the sport somehow for years to come.

• Like 1