Cooper Webb = bust

5 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Beaten by Malcolm Stewart and geriatric Josh Grant.  

Barcia is proof that it isn't the Yamaha.  Barcia in 2 rounds already has scored half of the total points he scored all of last season on the Suzuki.  The same Suzuki that @KTMRider4Life claimed would improve his results over blue.  

I'm a Huge Coop fan, so this is gonna hurt.

This post sure seems accurate Red.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, redrider144 said:

Barcia is proof that it isn't the Yamaha.  Barcia in 2 rounds already has scored half of the total points he scored all of last season on the Suzuki.  The same Suzuki that @KTMRider4Life claimed would improve his results over blue.  

Glad you are catching on Red!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, redrider144 said:

And that sweet holeshot from #51??Webbs bike is so fast he can't keep it on track. I say give that ride to AP next year that boy can dance ?

Edited by Motox367
  • Like 9

9 hours ago, redrider144 said:

What I don't like about Webb is the quit --so what you crash early-- get back on that thing and pass some guys for Christ's sake.

We have seen other riders like Jason Anderson have a shitty starts but work their way back to respectable positions (and who could forget RD always working his way back that is one of the things that made him great IMHO). Hey you aren't gonna win it probably but you won't get beat by MS his first week back on a new bike WTF....

Webb seems kinda spoiled to me,  if he doesn't have a top spot he just gives up on it --he wasn't like that on 250s. Maybe it is confidence, it can't help that BamBam is making podiums as a fill in. Looking pretty good on the Yam. 

BTW BamBam seems like he is in great shape just a wrung below top guys like JA and company. BamBam took that podium from Seely cuz he wanted it, Webb could use a little of that kind of effort.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, portlandcsc said:

Webb praying to the baby jesus at the gate doesn't seem to be helping... 

The baby jesus is saying the same thing to Webb that @Smokey-McCringleberry is saying. Get your yeasty nuts out there and pass somebody for god's sake.

Webb should be 7-10 every week with some better finishes in there. MS beats ya his first week back on a new bike means Webb is either injured or needs to take a serious look at his fitness plan or he doesn't give a shit.

BamBam is making podiums with the bike and Reed did ok with it year before last. Webb needs to up his game or he will end up like a lot of other 250 guys unable to make it on the bigs. 

Edited by Chaconne
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

BamBam is making podiums with the bike and Reed did ok with it year before last. Webb needs to up his game or he will end up like a lot of other 250 guys unable to make it on the bigs. 

You are correct, Reed was the only one to really do anything on the old bike... i was really looking forward to seeing how a healthy Reed would do on that Husky this season but i guess we will never know now. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Motox367 said:

And that sweet holeshot from #51??Webbs bike is so fast he can't keep it on track. I say give that ride to AP next year that boy can dance ?

I've been waiting for Plessinger to move up. I think his style would suit the 450 and he's awesome on a SX track 

Outdoors not so much  :thumbsdn:

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, MotorBotin' Meyer said:

I've been waiting for Plessinger to move up. I think his style would suit the 450 and he's awesome on a SX track 

Outdoors not so much  ?

I thought Plessinger walked past savatgy last night, or at least made it look easy.

• Like 3