Webb wins Revlimiter on new TPI

2 minutes ago, ckny said:

Can’t speak for the other guys but no auto clutch for Jarvis. 

250’s work great in the woods, I have no problem hanging with any of the 300’s I ride with. There is an occasional climb that I have to work harder on than them. The 300’s get you when you have no run up to a climb and they can just chug up. I have to rev my 250 up and launch it harder.

Interesting. +1:ride:

27 minutes ago, Chaconne said:

Nobody said they are racing WRs. And the CRF is a totally different beast. I have a yz250f of the same vintage as your CRF totally different.  Re-read @Dirtymutt9 's comment.

I read his comment correctly, there's nothing I missed there, and it doesn't address riding stall prone 4 stroke race bikes through gnar.  My guess is they're running Rekluse.

Edited by redrider144

2 minutes ago, Rick132 said:

Well your so bad you should have came and show us how easy it was smh

Lol you never know, I said a similar thing to someone not long ago about a climb none of us could make and he did it first try. Then he proceeded to bail on the easier climb 5 times in a row while I kept going up and down it just to drive him nuts. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Rick132 said:

Well your so bad you should have came and show us how easy it was smh

Maybe next year I will grace you with my presence but I'm hoping they will do a race in 4 corners or something (real mountains) by then so I don't have to go to tx cuz I heard there's only 2 things down there. Steers and well, you know...

Edited by Smokey-McCringleberry
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Smokey-McCringleberry said:

Maybe next year I will grace you with my presence but I'm hoping they will do a race in 4 corners or something by then so I don't have to go to tx cuz I heard there's only 2 things down there. Steers and well, you know...

Come on. Even fat girls need love.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ckny said:

Yeah for sure he is not but maybe the others are. I know quite a few were running them in Enduro Cross.

I just watched the videos.  There wasn't 1 sq ft of dry anywhere on that course, except maybe the start.  With traction being such an issue, the 250F won't stall as easily, and won't spin the wheel as easily as a 300 2t would.  

15 minutes ago, Smokey-McCringleberry said:

Maybe next year I will grace you with my presence but I'm hoping they will do a race in 4 corners or something (real mountains) by then so I don't have to go to tx cuz I heard there's only 2 things down there. Steers and well, you know...

Texas has it's share of fine ass.

2b41f3d55f94314dc714c2c7a9362a09--hot-co

• Like 3

1 minute ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I'm glad you guys value my opinion so highly.... 

I think you both know that KTM builds the best dirt bikes, period, end of story. best motocrosser, best off road bike. All other brands are playing catch up right now. 

Sherco builds the best bikes right now, I could list all the reasons why but I don't want to type a novel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MANIAC998 said:

Your top tier riders typically have superior clutch control, and don't need a Reqluse clutch.

It isn't about clutch control ability, it's about having to modulate the clutch constantly / for the entire duration of the race. Top riders left hands gets worn-out too, they aren't cyborgs.  

But like I said earlier, there wasn't more than about 10 sq ft of dry on that entire course.  If you coat an entire course is wet greasy clay / mud a four stroke won't have stalling concerns.