Any dealers near Los Angeles ?

3 hours ago, CDN Rick said:

Closest would be: 

I've heard good things about Skeeters even up here in Canada! 

Skeeters Motorsports 
8160 Center St., 91942, La Mesa
Tel: 619-741-5890
Tel: 
http://www.skeetersmotorsports.com/

Yeah, that is three hours away. I saw that on the list. I thought maybe there was a newer dealer than was on the list.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, THE KRAN said:

Still nothing?

That list is very complete. If that's the closest on the GasGas site that will be the closest there is. 

I travel 2 hours to my dealer. But he'll gladly ship parts to me for free so I don't really go there very often. 

• Like 1

Yes, got that already.  Time for a dealer near ME.

Well so do I. I didn’t realize the world was revolving around you. (Said in jest). My closest dealer is 4 hours away. I have 2 GG’s and if/when I get a new one I’ll make the drive. Everything else I get is online. I don’t need a local dealer.

1 hour ago, THE KRAN said:

Yes, got that already.  Time for a dealer near ME.

Almost any dealer will ship parts and consumables for cheap or free these days.

Maybe I come from a different life, but 3 hours to a dealer doesn't sound like a big deal. I only go to mine two or three times a year anyways. Everything else I just get shipped to my door. 

I can assure you that list posted by Hadfield is very complete. There will be no-one closer to you than that.

In years to come as GasGas builds up as a brand I'm sure someone nearer to you will pick them up. But for now that's the best you're gonna get. 

I'm ordering my new '18 tomorrow :banana: WAHOO!! 

• Like 1

Almost any dealer will ship parts and consumables for cheap or free these days.
Maybe I come from a different life, but 3 hours to a dealer doesn't sound like a big deal. I only go to mine two or three times a year anyways. Everything else I just get shipped to my door. 
I can assure you that list posted by Hadfield is very complete. There will be no-one closer to you than that.
In years to come as GasGas builds up as a brand I'm sure someone nearer to you will pick them up. But for now that's the best you're gonna get. 

I'm ordering my new '18 tomorrow :banana: WAHOO!! 

Mattocycle saw a need and developed a decent online parts ordering website.

Or just call them. I had a part sent in error and Budd called me several times on my cell phone on a weekend to get it resolved and get me the right parts. Amazing customer service
  • Like 1