Utility Quads are cool too, Let's see your pictures!

I recently added a  saw scabbard to my  Rancher. Its big and clunky but the benefit outweighs the burden.

These work really good and handle up to my MS290, no problem.

IMG_1120.thumb.JPG.5547e765cd0823832ff209e3129e9996.JPG

IMG_1122.thumb.JPG.376f021741f18638cd20384ebbe06620.JPG

IMG_1121.thumb.JPG.b4dc81df0bb667d9b7bdf6a93e1c4960.JPG

It also has an optional rifle scabbard if one is so inclined.

When you want it off you just pull one pin and set the plastic aside ?

• Like 2

Great looking set up! Nice looking 3 wheeler in the background as well.
What's the handle bar pad on the front rack for?
Thanks. 85 Honda Big Red 250es. It's really clean. Pad on the front rack of the Sportsman helps to keep my box in place when I have it strapped down. Keep tow straps, gloves, etc., (the essentials) for when I or someone in with gets stuck.
  • Like 1

It an old sheath for my mac 610 . Thicker plastic. so I drilled holes on outer side so I could put big washers and a couple of bolts been there a couple years now. I made the trailer myself it's got a big red axle under it cut in two with 4 pillow blocks so tires turn independent. I've had at least 800 lbs of wood on it.

• Like 1

Thanks man. Couldn't see paying 2 or 3 hundred for a store bought when I can build way cheaper. The frame is a old ladder rack and the axle is attached to a 4x4 piece of square tubing. The saw I've owned for 25 years it's a 041 farmboss. The i.d. plate says west Germany. if that says anything [emoji106]

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Honda addict said:

Thanks man. Couldn't see paying 2 or 3 hundred for a store bought when I can build way cheaper. The frame is a old ladder rack and the axle is attached to a 4x4 piece of square tubing. The saw I've owned for 25 years it's a 041 farmboss. The i.d. plate says west Germany. if that says anything emoji106.png

I wanted to say 041 but I've never seen one with that filter cover. 041's are great saws!

The biggest I have now is an 038AV Super...getting to old for lugging around an 056AV like I did in my twenties.