2018 250XC-W TPI or 2018 300XC-W Carb.

I own a new TPI bike...(the Husky model).

Ive never ridden a 300, so I can't compare the two.

And I think "better" is a bit subjective.

My bike is really good. The things I find that may be better than a carb version- no mixing gas/oil. (I don't find this to be a big deal, I didn't mind doing it)...Being able to ride any where, any time, without changing jets. I live in Co and when I ride from 6200' up to 9000'+ the bike never misses a beat. Its feels perfect the entire time. If you live at sea level, or never change much elevation, this may not matter.

The bike feels crisp, responsive, and lugs really well.

Im very happy.

Edited by Hammy-56
  • Like 2

I love my 250 tpi runs crisp zero rpm to scream. Soooooo much better then any carb bike I've owned since the 70's.

I like to lug my bikes and tpi loves it back. Mid range to top is right there .............................

Can't wait till the 300's show up in the States. No I don't need the 300 but my buddies do.

• Like 1

I won a new TPI bike...(the Husky model).
Ive never ridden a 300, so I can't compare the two.
And I think "better" is a bit subjective.
My bike is really good. The things I find that may be better than a carb version- no mixing gas/oil. (I don't find this to be a big deal, I didn't mind doing it)...Being able to ride any where, any time, without changing jets. I live in Co and when I ride from 6200' up to 9000'+ the bike never misses a beat. Its feels perfect the entire time. If you live at sea level, or never change much elevation, this may not matter.
The bike feels crisp, responsive, and lugs really well.
Im very happy.

How did you win this bike?
  • Like 1