TTR230 ELECTRIC START PROBLEM

I’m having issues with my 2005 TTR230 it’s a electric start bike only and here’s the run down. I was riding it normally running thru the gears then out of the blue it bogges out and dies as if it ran out of gas came to start it back up and it did start right up after 3-4 seconds bam cut back off and starter button wasn’t engaging at all! Ok well I get to the fixing process I bought a relay thinking it was that nope.... fuses are good new battery it works when I take 2 screw drives and touch them on the relay but other than that nothing working from the button and I know the button works because I tested it no clicking from battery or nothing any ideas??? Please help!

Do you live in Ophir?

Do you live in Ophir?

No

My first idea is starter since you have tested: switch, key ignition, fuse, relay, battery, unless I'm forgetting something, there is only one component left, your starter.

My first idea is starter since you have tested: switch, key ignition, fuse, relay, battery, unless I'm forgetting something, there is only one component left, your starter.

Yes it was my starter just got it working.