Single track/enduro places to ride on the east coast

I’m sure this has been covered somewhere but I’m going to ask again anyway. I live on the eastern shore of Maryland and have roughly 40miles of single track trail to ride that my brother and I ride all the time but we are looking for somewhere else to go for a weekend and ride. I’ve ridden mx in the past but it’s just not as fun to me as single track/enduro. Where all do you guys on the east coast ride?

Been riding https://readingoutdoors.com/ for 5 years and still find new new single track. You will need a yearly pass though.

Been riding https://readingoutdoors.com/ for 5 years and still find new new single track. You will need a yearly pass though.

Thanks man I’ll have to check it out I’ve ridden these same trails since I was a kid and I’m 25 now and just looking to try other places

Does this place in pa have any mountain riding? I’ve always wanted to ride bikes up in the mountain. Is there anywhere in western md or pa to ride them or would I have to go to West Virginia to ride?

17 minutes ago, BigA92 said:

Does this place in pa have any mountain riding? I’ve always wanted to ride bikes up in the mountain. Is there anywhere in western md or pa to ride them or would I have to go to West Virginia to ride?

Did you mean mountain biking riding? If so Blue Mountain Ski Hill has downhill MTB in the summer.

I was talking about dirt bikes but just last spring I bought a mountain bike I also ride that on my trails but it’s all flat ground around here lol

If you come to southern nh I could show you a spot or two!

If you come to southern nh I could show you a spot or two!

That would be a hike for me lol but might be worth it one day I like finding new places to ride
5 hours ago, BigA92 said:

I was talking about dirt bikes but just last spring I bought a mountain bike I also ride that on my trails but it’s all flat ground around here lol

There is nothing flat in PA. Well, a bit, but RAC/FRO and AOAA are all in the mountains, and there are lots more, like Micheaux, Seven Mountains, etc.

Also check out Hatfield-McCoy in WVA, well worth the drive. Hundreds of miles of ATV and single track

Hey man does this place have anywhere my brother and I could pitch a tent for a night so we could ride all weekend? Or would we have to get a hotel
56 minutes ago, BigA92 said:

Hey man does this place have anywhere my brother and I could pitch a tent for a night so we could ride all weekend? Or would we have to get a hotel

Sadly, RAC/FRO does not allow camping (yet), and more than that, no fires are allowed. Its only about 10 miles from Centraila PA, which is famous (or infamous) for having an uncontrolled mine fire that has been burning for more than 50 years.

I am pretty sure that AOAA does allow camping, or at least has a campground next to the main facility, so you can do exactly what you want.

Thanks where is AOAA?

Thanks where is AOAA?

It’s nearby FRO. It’s also a pay to ride place but allows daily passes. http://www.aoaatrails.com/ Earth day campground is also within riding distance.

Ok hanks man I’m sorry I feel dumb I don’t know the terminology of the names of these places since I’m from Maryland I’ve never heard of them so excuse my stupidity lol

15 hours ago, BigA92 said:

Thanks where is AOAA?

Central PA. Its just across I81 from FRO. The site has address and GPS links. There is not much in the way of towns, all the burgs are pretty small. There is no lodging or gas stations at the exit from I81. There are two spots where the FRO land connects to AOAA trails. So far, there are not any cross permit access, but I sure hope that happens in the future.