2017 KTM 500 mega bomb can it be done?

So here's the deal I want a FMF megabomb header for my bike. I have everything required to map it correctly. But FMF doesn't make header for my yr probably due to CARB BS. Does anyone have info on this subject? Can you use a different model and year that will work. Not affriad to modify just looking for the best option to do so.

Thank you in advance 

-Jason

I currently have a 4.1 rct, euro tune, reed delete pretty much everything best dual sports sells also put air/meter on it and dialed in the TPS. It reallly does run good just kinda all or nothing kinds guy. I dont want to low any top end we all know the 500 has plenty down low. The vortex ECU is next on the list, the Euro tune is ok as far as air fuel but I've heard several good thing about the vortex ecu as well. 

11 hours ago, Big Block 500 said:

I currently have a 4.1 rct, euro tune, reed delete pretty much everything best dual sports sells also put air/meter on it and dialed in the TPS. It reallly does run good just kinda all or nothing kinds guy. I dont want to low any top end we all know the 500 has plenty down low. The vortex ECU is next on the list, the Euro tune is ok as far as air fuel but I've heard several good thing about the vortex ecu as well. 

Put the TPS back to stock and put on the Vortex and done. 

• Like 2

14/52 gears and a Q4 silencer with the smog delete and of coarse the Vortex. I cant say it enough yesterday I rode another 58 miles of crap trail and rocks. my '17 500 runs better than a 300 in the rocks and I never have to shift while getting full advantage of the gears and the massive and controllable  power rush from the big engine. if my bike needed more power id be crazy !

• Like 1