88 CR500 kickstand

So iv recently purchased an 88cr500 and as you all know there's no kickstand. I came across a company making kickstands but there for 89-01..... go figure. My question is, how different is the 88 frame from the 89? I'll post a pic of the kickstand on an 89 and let me know if you think it would be possible to put it on the 88.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By cr-dude3
      Anyone rember the Suzuki cyclone? How about the 1985 cr-500? Chime in if you can rember your first power band screamer! You know the one that pulled your arms out of your sockets!
    • By Caleb Barger
      Does any one have any suggestions on an aftermarket kickstand thats about 2 inches shorter than stock? im on 17's and i always have to find a slight angle to position my bike so it doesn't fall over.
    • By TrailandTail
      I have a chance to pickup a cr500 for 1900 I was wondering if they make decent trail bikes and if they are an OK street conversion bike. The price seems a little high for a 20 year old bike, should I try to get it for less?
      If I do get it what should I look out for?
    • By LilGaylordGirl
      Hey guys I finally got my 86 Honda CR80R put back together and I'm just waiting on parts to arrive to get her running. I have one question though. I was given a sort of kickstand when I bought it, and I have no clue on where it goes or if my bike even came with one from the factory. If you need pictures just let me know. Thanks for your help!