RM 85 Smell Fuel and Bad Idle

I was wondering if anyone could help me.. 

I bought a RM85 a few months back and ever since i bought the bike its always run like crap, i Thought it was the reeds so replaced the full lot with VForce 3 Reeds, Bike runs good when moving but when idling it sounds rough and sometimes idles high, Also smells of petrol really bad like its not being used and then oil dripping from flow pipe and plugs oily. 

Running 125 Main #50 pilot 2 turns on air and 1 and half on idle. 2nd Clip from top.

Any ideas people? 

Could anyone help me please? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MotorbikeMike17
      I'm wondering if i can put yz85 forks on my ttr125? will this raise the ride hight?
    • By Bryan Bosch
      BREA, CA - May 19, 2014 - (Motor Sports Newswire) - Suzuki Motor of America, Inc. (SMAI) introduces the new 2015 Suzuki RM-Z450, engineered with new race-proven features to boost riding and racing performance from the gate drop to the checkered flag. Suzuki also announces the return of the Suzuki RM85 for 2015, as well as the Suzuki RM-Z250.
      Younger riders and their parents will be delighted with the return of the Suzuki RM85 (Price TBD) for 2015. Combining two-stroke power with Suzuki-only handling, the 2015 RM85 returns to put smiles on faces, whether standing on the podium or just riding with family and friends.

The RM85’s liquid-cooled two-stroke engine and six-speed transmission deliver superb throttle response and smooth overall delivery. Disc brakes front and rear provide ample stopping power, and the 17-inch front wheel and 14-inch rear keep this bike sized just right for young riders, from up-and-coming racers to those who love the trails.
      The complete line of 2015 Suzuki RM-Z and RM motorcycles will be available at Suzuki dealers beginning in July and will all be eligible for Suzuki contingency.
    • By torske70
      Hey i got a problem with my rm85, when im in 1st,2st and sometimes 3 gear i starts to bog out right before the powerband, it almost sounds like a rev limitor.
      when in netrual i cant rev it high cause then it will do the same thing.
      Hard to explain but do you guys have any idea what it can be? carb?
      sorry for my bad english!
    • By rhii108
      i am new to riding and have just been using a 125 pit bike but am ready to get a proper bike. I'm about 5'3 and 60kgs and don't feel confident on a big bike as i can't touch the floor. i was looking at a crf150r or considering an 85 as a step up before eventually getting a big bike. can anybody help me with advice on pros cons etc?
    • By JHodel20
      I am 13 years old, about 5'2", 110 lbs, and I am bored with the power of my TT-R125L and I am looking to size up in the near future. I have ridden a KX85 that belonged to a friend of mine and I was comfortable with its power, however I have never owned a two stroke and I don't know what the maintenance of these bikes would be like. I am interested in getting either a CRF150R, any of the two stroke 85s, or possibly a KX100. I would be looking for the ones that are cheapest to maintain and have the most power. Which of these puts out the best top end power? Is the CRF worth the extra couple hundred dollars?