I have a FMF Q (not Stealth) silencer on my 06 YZ250. After every ride I remove the spooge drain bolt. The last few rides it has been spooging down near where the can meets the pipe. When I clean it up, there is a small hole near the bottom bolt. It appears to be coming from the hole. Is this a "you have too much spooge" overflow hole? I re-packed my can recently and I've been running clean jetting since then.

2116259833_2d1d3bb576_o.jpg

Not a drain. Did you use hi heat gasket sealer around that cap when you put it back together? I usually get enough on to cover the screw holes and seal it all up. 

You are just getting a spooger from richie rich. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, markmc2 said:

there should be a nipple there for the chain oiler drip hose. call FMF to get a replacement.

So you run a hose to the left and lube the chain with yours? Damn good idea. Better get to the patent office before someone else does.. 

• Like 1

It turns out my silencer was utterly saturated with spooge which pooled up at the bottom and drained out that hole and leaked around the seam.

Crazy, because I've been running some lean jetting. I can't wait for a Direct Injection YZ250X.