Got my first podium! 2nd place

Here's a vid with some clips of the 2 motos. The track seemed to get rough pretty fast...didn't hold up as well as others. I was in race 3, I can only imagine how bad it was for the guys in race 14!

I'm a beginner...so not really exciting stuff.

I'm on the right...my buddy Ed on the left got first place. Good day overall!

Oat2nd.JPG.ad627aa6595389940e33ce55166a0138.JPG

• Like 17

Thats what its all about right there congrats 👍👍🏁

• Like 2

Thanks guys!

I'm nursing a hyper-extended elbow I got in a crash in practice but it has no affect on the smile on my face today! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Force10 said:

Thanks guys!

I'm nursing a hyper-extended elbow I got in a crash in practice but it has no affect on the smile on my face today! :thumbsup:

That sounds like a racer to me :ride: been there many times threw the years still keep going 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, S.O.A.N.Z said:

Nice one  :thumbsup:

you have a bit of a Russell Crowe thing happening there  :D

Haha! I have not heard that for quite awhile! I used to hear it quite a bit 10 or so years ago though. My wife doesn't really see it and I never did until folks started telling me that.

It used be triggered by my license picture (below) that I took in 2005. Mostly at the bank...go up to a teller...they don't say anything then I show my license and it's "has anyone ever told you you look like...". You can tell I had a lot less salt in the beard 13 years ago but I guess Russell and I are aging well together...lol. ;)

• Like 4

The next race at Hollister:

Hey you’re a California guy? Good to know lol. ;)
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Fitz235 said:

the-dude-1.jpgOat2nd.JPG.ad627aa6595389940e33ce55166a0138.JPG

I'm seeing some resemblance to the Dude.

Great job on the podium finish BTW.

lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ASP1227 said:

Hey you’re a California guy? Good to know lol. ;)

Yep...born and raised. Location is about the only thing California and I have in common though. You won't find me hugging any trees or getting offended by anything...ever.

I will say though...while folks in the east are storing their bikes for winter, we're out racing from the end of January to the end of November. :thumbsup: At least until they manage to close down all the tracks.

• Like 1

Yep...born and raised. Location is about the only thing California and I have in common though. You won't find me hugging any trees or getting offended by anything...ever.
I will say though...while folks in the east are storing their bikes for winter, we're out racing from the end of January to the end of November. :thumbsup: At least until they manage to close down all the tracks.

Yup same here lol. I’m from the Modesto area, possibly the only conservative part of CA lol.
  • Like 1

Just now, Creature-Sauce said:

Man, that Suzuki got out the hole something fierce!

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Yeah...that's my friend Ed that's holding the first place trophy in the pic. I have a feeling he will be moving up a class soon...just sandbagging on us beginners now...lol

• Like 2