Got my first podium! 2nd place

Here's a vid with some clips of the 2 motos. The track seemed to get rough pretty fast...didn't hold up as well as others. I was in race 3, I can only imagine how bad it was for the guys in race 14!

I'm a beginner...so not really exciting stuff.

I'm on the right...my buddy Ed on the left got first place. Good day overall!

Oat2nd.JPG.ad627aa6595389940e33ce55166a0138.JPG

Thats what its all about right there congrats 👍👍🏁

Nice job man!  Congrats!!

Thanks guys!

I'm nursing a hyper-extended elbow I got in a crash in practice but it has no affect on the smile on my face today! :thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, Force10 said:

Thanks guys!

I'm nursing a hyper-extended elbow I got in a crash in practice but it has no affect on the smile on my face today! :thumbsup:

That sounds like a racer to me :ride: been there many times threw the years still keep going 

nice job....looks like a nice track .

Nice one  :thumbsup:

you have a bit of a Russell Crowe thing happening there  :D

Oat2nd.JPG.ad627aa6595389940e33ce55166a0138.JPG.a4e636a5bfd8731ff528edc56e241acc.JPGrussell-crowe-6.jpg.f638a246481a49b0e109f0544f705f28.jpg

1 hour ago, S.O.A.N.Z said:

Nice one  :thumbsup:

you have a bit of a Russell Crowe thing happening there  :D

Haha! I have not heard that for quite awhile! I used to hear it quite a bit 10 or so years ago though. My wife doesn't really see it and I never did until folks started telling me that.

It used be triggered by my license picture (below) that I took in 2005. Mostly at the bank...go up to a teller...they don't say anything then I show my license and it's "has anyone ever told you you look like...". You can tell I had a lot less salt in the beard 13 years ago but I guess Russell and I are aging well together...lol. ;)

The next race at Hollister:

the-dude-1.jpgOat2nd.JPG.ad627aa6595389940e33ce55166a0138.JPG

I'm seeing some resemblance to the Dude.

Great job on the podium finish BTW.

Edited by Fitz235
The next race at Hollister:

Hey you’re a California guy? Good to know lol. ;)
12 hours ago, Fitz235 said:

the-dude-1.jpgOat2nd.JPG.ad627aa6595389940e33ce55166a0138.JPG

I'm seeing some resemblance to the Dude.

Great job on the podium finish BTW.

lol

12 hours ago, ASP1227 said:

Hey you’re a California guy? Good to know lol. ;)

Yep...born and raised. Location is about the only thing California and I have in common though. You won't find me hugging any trees or getting offended by anything...ever.

I will say though...while folks in the east are storing their bikes for winter, we're out racing from the end of January to the end of November. :thumbsup: At least until they manage to close down all the tracks.

Yep...born and raised. Location is about the only thing California and I have in common though. You won't find me hugging any trees or getting offended by anything...ever.
I will say though...while folks in the east are storing their bikes for winter, we're out racing from the end of January to the end of November. :thumbsup: At least until they manage to close down all the tracks.

Yup same here lol. I’m from the Modesto area, possibly the only conservative part of CA lol.

Man, that Suzuki got out the hole something fierce!

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Just now, Creature-Sauce said:

Man, that Suzuki got out the hole something fierce!

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Yeah...that's my friend Ed that's holding the first place trophy in the pic. I have a feeling he will be moving up a class soon...just sandbagging on us beginners now...lol

More old guy beginner type stuff from Hangtown: