110 or 100 rear tire 2018 YZ250F

For MX only which do you prefer and why is one taller than the other or just wider? 

thanks 

The 110 will be wider. Stick with the stock size 100. The 110 would add weight to the rear wheel and there's no benefit to extra width on a 250, it will just rob power.

2 hours ago, RichGuy said:

The 110 will be wider. Stick with the stock size 100. The 110 would add weight to the rear wheel and there's no benefit to extra width on a 250, it will just rob power.

even on one that has 45-46 hp? Our first year on these we have been running yz 250 2 strokes until this year

thanks 

If your trying to use up some tires you have left from the yz250 2t then you can try it. The rims on the 250f are 1.85 wide and rims on 250 2 stroke and 450f are 2.15 wide. It may be a little more challenging to mount...

I run a 110 on my 16, benefits - the rear tire tracks better in ruts as it’s a bigger foot print. It mounts just fine on the rim and I haven’t noticed any lost in power. If anything I have a better drive out of corners. Give it a try.

110 here also. Imo the bike has plenty of power and notice the added traction more then the added weight.