Throttle position sensor issue?

I have a 2013 KX 450. I was riding and the bike was running great and then just quit. It did not lock up it just quit. I could not get it to start so I tore the motor apart and checked everything. I put it back together and ran a leakage test and that was good, so i tried to start the bike and it fired up and idles perfectly. When i try to twist the throttle it breaks up at 1/4 throttle almost like it is hitting the rev limiter. I have swapped the cdi with my other kx450 and it runs the same so I know it is not that. Im wondering if anyone can tell me if the throttle position sensor would cause symptoms like this. Mechanically the motor is tight and has been checked so I am assuming it is an electrical issue which I have no knowledge on. Has anyone had similar problems?

Temperature sensor is known to be s problem on these. It's a bit exposed behind the cylinder head  and can get corroded connection. 

On 2/4/2018 at 4:09 AM, Bernie Nottelling said:

run the diagnostic... maybe it shows a fault there...

temp sensor wont cause that cut off thing...

The diagnostic is just showing a steady single flash. Just a short flash consistently. I looked in the manual and every diagnostic code has long and short flashes.