crankshaft replacement

Hola mi nombre es Alex, soy de España, dueño de un Yz 250 2007 y visto en muchos foros que muchas personas tienen mala suerte con las bielas de wiseco, tengo que decir que mi Yz 250 tiene una instalada con 122 horas de uso. No soy profesional pero voy con los circuitos de Mx dos veces a la semana, me dieron el Yz 250 con 25 horas de cigüeñal, la cuestión es que quiero cambiar el cigüeñal, como me dijeron, no he dado problemas pero ahora quiero cambiarlo ya que la varilla está fuera de tolerancia, mi pregunta es si confío en las manivelas de los sabuesos. o ir a lo seguro y ponerme en o no sé qué hacer y leer tanto mal de ellos Gracias de antemano I'm sorry my English is a translator

Edited by alex cascales

Well thats up to you. If you have the money go oem everything if not go wiesco. I was A class mx racer for years and used wiesco just cause comes with everything and do myself is no brainer. I always put new kit in every year keeps it fresh that way 👍 , honesty only had one fail . but im hard on engines 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, alex cascales said:

Hello my name is Alex, I'm from Spain, owner of a Yz 250 2007 and seen on many forums that many people have bad luck with wiseco rods, I have to say that my Yz 250 has one installed with 122 hours of use. I am not a professional but I'm going with the Mx circuit two times a week, gave me the Yz 250 with 25 hours of crankshaft, the question is that I want to change the crankshaft, as I said, I have not noticed problems but now I want to change it because the rod is out of tolerance My question is if I trust the cranks of the hounds. or go to the safe and put me in or I don't know what do and misreading both of them thanks in advance I'm sorry my English is a translator

Honestly, OEM cranks are dirt cheap. If it does fail, you can be rest assured it wasn’t the crank or manufacturing defect. Search on eBay for the part # 5UP-11410-10-00. You will get better results than just searching for a YZ250 crank. You can also search that number on Google and see what pops up from parts stores available to you.

Honestamente, las bielas OEM son muy baratas. Si falla, puede estar seguro de que no era la manivela o el defecto de fabricación. Busque en eBay la parte # 5UP-11410-10-00. Obtendrás mejores resultados que solo buscar una manivela YZ250. También puede buscar ese número en Google y ver qué emerge de las tiendas de repuestos disponibles para usted.

• Like 1

Actually I have thought about making a complete engine rebuild then I have seen that kit wrench rabbit with crankshaft hotrods and all bearings and seals that such is this brand? Since the kit is more profitable than all oem

Edited by alex cascales

1 hour ago, alex cascales said:

Actually I have thought about making a complete engine rebuild then I have seen that kit wrench rabbit with crankshaft hotrods and all bearings and seals that such is this brand? Since the kit is more profitable than all oem

I am not sure about those wrench rabbit kits; I can price out an entirely OEM top and bottom rebuild kit for around $350 or less, but prices could be different over in Spain. 

No estoy seguro de esos kits de conejos de llave; Puedo ponerle un kit de reconstrucción superior e inferior completamente OEM por alrededor de $ 350 o menos, pero los precios podrían ser diferentes en España.

I stay away from wrench rabbit kits. 1 it is over priced, 2 it gives you crappy main bearings, 3 it's better to go OEM.

• Like 3

TT goldmember the kit wrench rabbit I get for $ 720 with the shipping and tariffs etc, I'm sure that OEM will be better but here in Spain only the crankshaft costs € 350 if I wanted to make a kit like wrench rabbit but with OEM it would be about € 1000 about 1238 dollars, that's why I was thinking about the wrench rabbit kit but I'm afraid that crankshaft or bearings will fail